Taking Care.

Lisa was practically a house wife not until when she applied to be a dancer.

That leads to Jungkook watching over their 4 year old daughter , Jeon Junsa.

"Are you sure you can take care of Junsa?" Lisa carried her daughter who was fidgeting her fingers.
"Of course i can, Im her Dad. Don't you trust me?" Jungkook replied.
She chuckled and responded.
"Of course, It's just your the one who doesn't really take care of her since you're always busy working."
Jungkook took his day off just to take care of his daughter.
He slightly pouted and Lisa giggled, She then glanced at the clock and her eyes widen.
"Kookie, I need to go now, Take care!" Lisa said while giving Junsa to Jungkook.
She twisted the doorknob.
"Yahh! Where's our Kisses and hugs?" Jungkook asked.
She chuckled and went back to Jungkook to give him a kiss on his cheek, She kissed Junsa on the forehead and on the two sides of the cheeks.
"Why did she got so many? How about me?" Jungkook asked pouting.
"I'll save that kiss for later." Lisa winked and rushed out of the door.
"Hahaha i got more kisses than you Appa!" Junsa laughed.
"Yahh!!" Jungkook replied while tickling Junsa.
________________

2 pm

The two were watching Iron man, Yes they both love Iron man.
"Appa~ im hungry, I want food!" Junsa complained rubbing her stomach.
He chuckled and went to the kitchen.
"and what does my princess want?" Jungkook asked.
"I want toasted sandwich, Just like what eomma makes me every afternoon!" She joyfully replied.
She ran to the kitchen and got the bread.
"Put it here." Jungkook pointed the toaster and plugged it in the outlet.
After a few seconds, It popped out.
"Appa i also want to add some Strawberry Jam!" She added, He then grabbed the Jar and got a spoon the spread it over the bread.
She tooked the bread and ate it happily, humming as it tasted good.
Jungkook took the other piece and did the same with Junsa.

_________________

3 pm

Junsa was fast asleep. He was waiting for Lisa. But then he heard a notification from his phone.

My beautiful wifey😍
Jungkook-ah, I know
Your waiting for me, But my schedule changed and i will go home about 10pm
                                      Bunny 🐇
                              Eh?? Ok, But
                       Make sure to come
                  Home safely, Love you

My beautiful wifey😍
Love you more ❤️
Seen

Welp, He has stay late just to get the kiss and her hugs.
He decided to cook food early so he went to the kitchen and cooked.

                        . ° .

He was done already so he placed the food on the counter and covered it with a plate.
He then turned on the TV and sat on the couch.
He pressed Netflix and watched Stranger Things.

_________________

Lisa's POV

It was about 9m already.
Did they take their dinner already? Are they asleep now?

I really want to go home already.
So i packed my bags and went to the door.

"Lisa-ssi, Where are you going?" My dance choreographer asked.
"Im going home, I'm really tired." i replied letting out a sigh.
"I am tired too, But your manager said we have to go out at 10pm sharp. I know you miss your family but you also need to concentrate on your work." He said.
Lisa nodded and placed her bag somewhere near the door and continued practicing.
_________________

I finally reached our house but i knew they were asleep because the lights our out.
I tiptoed inside the house and placed my bag on the couch. I slowly went upstairs and opened our room.
Then i saw bunny peacefully sleeping. I chuckled quietly and went beside him, Caressing his cheeks. She was about to stand up when he grabbed her by the waist and let her lay down beside her.
"Where's the kiss?" He asked with one eye open.
I slowly leaned in and left sweet kisses.
"Kookie, I need to take a shower" I said. He groaned and let go of me.
I stood up and went to the bathroom.

After my shower i changed into my Pj. I went outside to check on Junsa in her room.
She was tucked in her blanket, Her hair messy.
I went back inside our room and closed the door slowly.

"Have you eaten yet?" Jungkook asked me.
"Yeah, Im done" I replied and that made him smile. He patted his side signaling that i should lay beside him.
I lay beside him and grabbed a part of his blanket and i tucked in.
I cuddled with him and asked.
"What did you do today with Junsa?"

"We watched Netflix, and she said She wanted to eat that toast that you always make for her." He responded.

I chuckled aswell, I made it for her because my mom always does this when i was a kid.

"I love you~"
"I love you more~"

___________________

Suggestions please! XD uWu