Special Golden Supporter

NARRATION

"WHAT'S UP PARIS!!"
"YEAH BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!"
"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA"
The stadium was filled with Joy amd shouts from BLINKS who finally got to see there idols.

"Been a bad girl, I know i am. And I'm so hot, I need a fan. I don't wanna boy, I need a man"

The girls were having the time of there lives, They wanted to feel there fans with Love and Joy. But this Night? It wasn't like the others, There special supporters were there.

I looked into further distance, And there i saw Him, Standing on the V.I.P with a sign 'I love you BLACKPINK LISA'
It made me smile as i looked away and looked at the fans upclosed.
I waved happily while Jisoo singing her part in See you later

"SEE YOU LATER BOY, SEE YOU LATER. SEE YOU LATER BOY SEE YA LATER LATER, SEE YA LATER BOY SEE YA LATER, SEE YA LATER MAYBE NEVER."

The fan chanted out loud making me smile wider and happier.

She was happy, And that made me happier.
"Boi it would be nicer if my Rosie had a solo" Jimin started making me roll my eyes.

"Jennie always twerks around, I hate it" Taehyung added making Jin chuckle.

"My baby stays loyal for today" Jin said happily and confidently.

"Tae hyung! I agree! Lisa twerks too much around!" i shouted making me and Taehyung cross our arms and legs at the same time.

__________________

Well that ended fastly, We secretly went backstage as my hyung congratulate there girlfriends.

I leaned on the wall waiting for Lisa. After a few more minutes, She finally went out of the room dressed in a yellow hoodie and sweatpants.

I then kissed her forehead as she only let out a giggle.
"Fans might know that were dating, Do you know how much i had to kept my smile and ignoring them after them saying 'Kookie kookie!' " She ended with a 'hmph!' Sound making me chuckle.

"Cmon baby~ We'll just wait for the right time to tell them" i stated as she only hugged me tightly.

"Yah! You kept twerking like crazy around! Will you stop it?" i said while playfully smacking her ass.

"Here goes Mr Protective side" She said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms as if she was a Mom.
I then pout cutely as she intertwined our hands.
"Ya know, Im lucky to have you as my supporter"

"Just a plain supporter? Unfair"

"Fine, A Special Golden Supporter"

_____________________

My hurrying is being a bvtch.. but i can't blame myself for being a lazy couch potato today...

Anyways, Describe yourself in 3 words!

Please don't be a silent reader :(
Im not forcing you to, But i want comments to keep me happy.