"Im having twins"

Previous chapter summary:
After 4 months of hiding it, kaitlyn finally told her parents the truth about her pregnancy.

***

I groaned on the couch. I hadn't slept all night and it was currently 7 am. I really miss ashton. We've face timed tons of times but it's just not the same. My thoughts were interrupted by a tired zombie looking demi walking into the living room.

"Hey. Did you get bigger overnight?!" She joked. I laughed. "Probably. 7 months can do a lot" she giggled. "Why are you up?" I asked her as she grabbed orange juice from the refrigerator and walked toward the couch to sit next to me. "Just thinking about Jackson" oh by the way, Jackson is her boyfriend who she met about two months ago. "Miss him?" He's visiting family in England. She nodded, "well, I miss ashton also." She bit her lip. "You still haven't told him about Ashley right?" She placed her hand on my stomach. I shook my head. "I wanna tell him when he gets back" she lifted an eyebrow. "When?" She asked Referring to when he gets back. "Another month" I sigh slouching down in the couch.

She turned on the tv and put some Netflix on. "Maybe this will help"

We sat there until half past 12. "I'm starving" she said as an episode of friends ended. "Where do you want to go?" She thought for a moment. "Order pizza?" She asked and I nodded as I dialed the number and ordered a plain cheese pizza because that's how we like it; with absolutely no toppings; basic and boring.

***

We finished eating our pizza and it was now about 3:30 when we heard someone walk in. "Hay ladies! Miss me?!" We heard a familiar voice; American. And then...there he was. "Stevie!!!" We both yelled as we got up and his eyes widened.

Let me clear things up for you guys. Stevie (Steven) is an american guy that we had met a long time ago when we went to New York. He's gay. We've spoken to him before over text and sometimes facetime but we never get to hang out because of the fact that we live across the world.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Demi said hugging him. "I'm moving here with my new...boyfriend!" We both screamed because we were so happy for him. "But most importantly, can we get rid of the elephant in the room?" He asked. "What's the elephant?" Demi asked. "The elephant sitting on your used to be flat stomach..." He pointed at my pregnancy. I looked down and bit my lip. "I'm pregnant" I say quietly still biting my lip. He lifted an eyebrow. "Clearly." He said in a duh tone. "Is it a boy or girl?" He asked.

I always get asked that questions. "Both. I'm having twins" I smile and he screamed of excitement. "Who's the daddy?" He smirked. "My boyfriend ashton." Right after I say that there is a knock at the door.

"You expecting someone?" I asked the two standing in front of me. They shook their heads. I ran over to the door and opened it.

I was shocked to see my boyfriend standing there. What a coincidence. I hugged him tightly. "What the hell are you doing here?" He smiled. "Surprise" he laughed and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. Then he pulled apart and looked down. He got on his knees. He then rubbed my belly. "Hi baby. It's your daddy speaking to you from out here." I could see tears coming from his eyes. Happy tears obviously.

He followed me into the house. I introduced him to Stevie. "Duh I know who this is. I love your music" Stevie said smiling.

"Erm ash, I want to tell you something" demi smiled. i pointed to my stomach and began to talk. "I'm having a boy. As I told you. But-" I started. "But?! But what?!" He looked concerned. "I'm, I mana we are also having a girl. Twins" I smile. He looked shocked. "Wha-really?!" I nodded. "Holy shit that's amazing!" He hugged me. "Ashley Kaitlyn Irwin" I assure him and he smiled. "Oh my god!" He laughed and cried and smiled and screamed until he called the rest of the band and told them.