"I forbid you!"

Previous chapter summary:
The boys get a little suspicious when ashton Wakes up so happy and cheerful. He doesn't tell them what's going on because he knows that he has to keep him and Kaitlyn dating a secret. The boys go make kaitlyn talk to him.

***
A/N:
I didn't know what to wright next so I skipped a few weeks in the story. Let me just summarize what has happened in the last month. Ashton and Kaitlyn have managed to keep a secret from everybody except luke. Luke found out they were dating and he hasn't told anyone. But now.......

***

{interview}
I: "so are any of you taken?"
L: "yeah." Luke looked at ashton. "Holy shit! I mean no! No! No! Sorry. Didn't mean to curse.we are all still single" ashton hit his head with his hand.
I: "ashton?"
A: "yeah, thanks a lot luke"
I: "so you are dating someone?"
A: "uhm. Yeah. I am. But we kind of want to keep it a secret"
C: "wait. What? Who are you dating, mate?"
A: ashton said to luke: "please protect me" luke nodded. "I am. Dating. A girl. Named... Kaitlyn"
M: "what?!"
A: "I'm sorry mate"
M: "you're dating my sister?!"
A: "im sorry"
M: "I thought I made it clear to all of you before she came on tour with us that there shall be no dating her at all!"
K: "mikey!" Kaitlyn said from behind the camera.
M: "we'll deal with this after the interview"

***
They all walked to the tour bus. Michael cornered ashton and Kaitlyn in the back.

M: "What the hell were you thinking? Going behind my back and secretly dating?! Did you not think I would find out?!"
A: "listen mate-"
K: "Ashton, no. I'll explain. I fell in love with ashton-"
M: "oh god stop! Ew! I forbid you to date! I forbid you"
K: "you-you can't forbid me! I can't date whoever the hell I want to date!"
M: "you can't date my band mate and you can't date my sister!"
K: "Michael you're ridiculous! I can't believe you would say that!"
M: "Ashton get out"

Without Michael having to say it again, ashton left the room.

M: "cat, your my sister and trust me. I've seen things that I don't want you to be apart of. And if you date ashton then you are literally stepping right into it"
K: .....
M: "I just want to protect you."
K: "you can still protect me. But you can protect me with ashton as my boyfriend."
M: "how long?"
K: "what?"
M: "how long have you been secretly dating behind my back?"
K: "oh. Um. About a month"
M: "a month. Really? Why?"
K: ....
M: ....
K: ....
M: "forget it"