Meeting some fans

Previous chapter summary:
Demi, Kaitlin's best friend was facetimeing her. She told kaitlyn at she could tell one of the boys in 5sos liked cat but demi didn't say who. Then the boys got to know Kaitlyn a little better.

****

Kaitlyn's POV:
"Cat, me and the lads want to go downstairs to say hey to some fans. You wanna come?" I smiled. I never thought Mikey would ask me to go hang with their fans. I nodded in agreement. I went to go put on shoes. We walked downstairs. I thought there would be more fans. There was about 20 or 30. As soon as the fans saw the boys they started screaming.
"Kaitlyn?" I heard someone say my name. I turned my head and there was a group of girls standing there. "Hi" I said with a smile. "Can we have a picture?" One of them asked.
Damn. I should have thought ahead. I'm literally wearing jean shorts and one of Mikey's sweaters that is huge on me . But I nodded either way.

Some other fans also wanted pictures. I talked to a couple of them as well. They were all really nice . Some of them asked me weird questions like: "do you like any of the band members besides your brother obviously?" "Do you have a youtube channel?" "How old are you?" I said no to the first and second question. "I'm 17" I said. "Wow you're so pretty" most of them said. I didn't know what to say so I would just say thanks.

Later I looked at my phone. I had gained at least 200-300 followers and Twitter and Instagram. It's all happening kind of fast.