Mum and dad find out

Previous chapter summary:
Kaitlyn found out that she was actually pregnant with twins, one girl and one boy. But she only told ashton about the boy.

***

"Hey. I think you need to tell your parents about...you" demi said walking into our apartment as I had just sat down on a stool. "You're right. Can you be there with me?" I asked her while she and I both bit into a brownie. She nodded.

***

I walked into my parents house. "Mum? Dad?" I said in the quiet house. I hadn't seen them since I moved out. Which is pretty bad considering we still live in the same city. I heard footsteps running toward me. I smiled. My mum froze when she saw me.

"Wha-wha..." Then my father walked in and stood next to her. They both seemed shocked. Demi slightly pushed me forward. "Hi. I have something to tell you..." I said quietly. They ran over and hugged me from the side.

They sat me down on the couch.

"How long have you known?" My mum asked me. "About 4 months" I bit my lip. "Is it a boy or a girl" my dad asked between sips of coffee. "Erm. That's kind of the best part. It's-uh- both" their eyes widened. "Your having twins?!" They seemed happy. I didn't know what I was so worried about. I nodded. "Do ash and mikey know?" I nodded. "They only know about the boy. I haven't told them that I'm having twins" the lifted an eyebrow.

For the next half hour they continued asking me questions. Demi just sat there next to me as I answered each question shortly.