First date?

{interview with the boys}
I: "so, Ashton, we hear you got a girlfriend?"
A: "I've had a girlfriend. Tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary."
M: "they've been hiding it from me for a month."
I: "wait, you didn't know?"
A: "only luke knew."
L: "yeah because they knew you wouldn't take it so well"
M: "well duh. Ashton is dating my sister. What the hell?!"
I: "is it complicated hanging out together?"
A: "um, yeah, it's always been complicated. Since we started because first of all we didn't want michael knowing and we weren't really quite ready for the world to know. But now it's still hard because we try to get alone time but it never works that well."

***

{the next day}
"Happy anniversary baby" Ashton said when Kaitlyn walked into the room. "Aw thanks babe.same to you" He then held out a small present. "Oh, Ashton, you didn't have to" "of course I did." She smiled and gave him a hug. "I got you something too" Kaitlyn said. The Ashton imitated Kaitlyn: "Oh, Kaitlyn, you didn't have to" he said in his girliest voice ever. She laughed. They exchanged gifts.

Ashton gave Kaitlyn a necklace. And Kaitlyn gave Ashton a new pair of drumsticks that had his named engraved on it. They gave eachother a quick kiss and hugged. "Ugh, you guys are THAT type of couple" calum said. "And what kind of couple is that?" Kaitlyn asked with a smirk on her face. "You know. The discusting one that's always kissing and making all the single people feel awkward." Kaitlyn laughed. "My favorite" Ashton said.

***
Later that day they were getting ready for their dinner reservation.

Ashton's POV:
I was at the front of the bus ready to go. Kaitlyn was still getting ready. She hasn't let me see her dress yet. But I'm sure it will be beautiful.
About 15 minutes of waiting Kaitlyn came out.
She stood there in front of me. My mouth dropped to the floor because she looked so god damn sexy and I'm so happy she's mine. She was wearing a short red dress that landed above her knees. It had rhinestones at the top.

"What do you think?" She said kind of nervously. I could barely speak. "It-it's-it's wow. Your so hot" I basically stumbled over my words. Her boobs were all perky and her ass, oh her ass. "Watch those eyes, irwin" I turned. Michael was watching me stare at her. "Shall we go?" I held out my hand. She grabbed it and we walked out.

I was taking her to have dinner at a dock. I privately reserved it for just the two of us so no press or fans would bother us. When we got there, we sat at the table set up for us at the end of the dock.

"You're awesome." Kaitlyn said smiling. "Not as awesome as you though" she smiled and kept eating. After dinner we sat with our legs hanging of the edge of the dock.

We were joking around and shoving eachother a little. But then...I guess I shoved to hard. She grabbed onto me and we both fell in the water. She started cracking up. I did too. i carried her so she could reach the dock and climb back on(the water was really shallow)
"Help me up" I held my arm out so I can get back up too. "Haha! As if!" Then she started running. "Oh now your dead" I eventually climbed back up
I chased her around until finally she slowed down and I grabbed her. Then we spun around and kissed for a little. I really love her.