Drunk boys

Previous chapter summary:

Kaitlin and the boys went to say hi to some fans. Kaitlyn later gained 200-300 more followers on Instagram and Twitter

***

Kaitlyn was laying down in the back of the tour bus. They were going to leave to the next city in a couple of hours. First, the boys wanted to have a little party by themselves. They stayed in the hotel room. Kailtyn didn't want to hang out with them because she knew they would most likely get drunk.thats why she went to the bus by herself.

Kialtyn just chilled on the bus by herself doing random things. Tumblr. Instagram. Twitter. Snapchat. Texting. Repeat.

Around 4:30 am Kaitlin got a little bored. Then she heard someone come in. She looked around the bus. Ashton was in the front...obviously drunk. "Ashton?" Ashton seemed shocked to see kaitlyn. As if he never even met her.

Ashton slowly walked over to her. "You're pretty." He mumbled. Ashton tripped over a bag that was on the floor. Kailtyn laughed at his drunkness. "Ashton, I think you need to rest." Kaitlyn said to him. "Rest with me." Ashton said. Kaitlyn lifted an eyebrow. She decided to help him to the hotel room. After all, It wasn't that far.

She helped him walk into the elevator. She pressed the number 14(the suite floor). Ashton was just staring at kaitlyn with a childish smile on his face. Kaitlyn nearly giggled under her breath.

When the elevator opened she helped him walk out to the room. When she opened the door she didn't see the other boys. She walked him to his part of the room. She closed the door after he walked in. When she did that he smirked in a devious way.

"Get in the bed." Kaitlyn said pointed towards the bed with a hand on her hip. "Yes ma'am." He climbed onto the bed as if he was a 5 year old climbing the slide at a park. "Good. Stay there." Kaitlyn started walking towards the door to leave.

"Wait. Where are you going?" Ashton said sitting up. "To my room?" She replied with a 'duh time' "no! You have to stay with me!"

Kaitlin could tell that Ashton would just keep bothering her until she stayed in bed with him. "Fine. But there has to be a pillow between us." kaitlyn got in the bed and threw one of the hotel pillows between their bodies.

***

Kaitlyn's POV:

I only got a solid 2 hours of sleep. I was still half asleep until mikey walked in the room. I forgot I was still in Ashton's room from when he was drunk.

"What the hell is the matter with you?!" Mikey's voice made both me and Ashton jump. "Relax. I'll explain everything later. Can you just let us sleep." I said like a zombie. "No! Kaitlyn come with me" he yelled. I stayed in the bed. So did Ashton. "No. We lasted 2 1/2 hours in the same bed without even touching eachother and he was drunk! I'm pretty sure we can last one more hour goddammit!"Mikey left and you were left alone with Ashton.

You laid back down. A couple minutes later Ashton said something to you. "Kaitlyn, why don't you ever look me in the eye?" I looked up. "I do. I am right now." "That's my chin." My eyes didn't move. Ashton softly grabbed my chin and moved it up until our eyes met.

I never realized how amazingly beautiful Ashton's eyes were. We just stared at eachother for a while without saying a word. Finally we both smiled. Then....something i never expected to happen. Before I knew it...........................Ashton and my lips were pounding against each other.

I don't believe this. Mikey would kill me and Ashton if he found out. So he just can't find out.