Awkward silence

Previous chapter summary:
The boys partied by themselves while Kaitlyn was alone on the bus. Kaitlyn helped ashton back to the room when he wandered off. He begged her to stay with him. Later that night they kissed

***

Kaitlyn felt really awkward after the kiss. She didn't know what to do. What would happen if mikey found out. She just left the room to avoid even more awkward talks.
"Why were you in Ashton's room?" Kaitlyn looked up a little scared. It was just luke. "Ashton was drunk and I helped him to bed and then I fell asleep. Don't worry about it" Kaitlyn said avoiding the other thing that happened. She knew that if luke found out he would probably tell her brother.

Kaitlyn went to go get dressed. She was really hungry so she went out of the room to see if the boys wanted to go get breakfast before they left to Washington.

"Hi." Kaitlyn said to the boys who were sitting around the bed talking. "I'm really hungry. Can we go eat?" Kaitlyn asked. Ashton looked down awkwardly. "We don't have time. We gotta go downstairs now because we're leaving in like 10 minutes. We can eat in the bus" Kaitlyn nodded.

They ran through the lobby. They could see fans by the entrance and closer to the bus. They were all holding small bags because their suitcases were in the bus.

The rest of the day they were being lazy. Kaitlyn tried her best not to talk or even look at ashton.

Luke's POV:

Something is going on with them[ashton and kaitlyn] they haven't spoken to eachother all day. Not even a single joke or insult. Which is wierd because Kaitlyn always joked around and says insults to ashton. But not today. I think something more happened last night in Ashton's room other than ashton being drunk. They might not want to tell me but I'm going to find out