You did what?!

Previous chapter summary:

It was just an update chapter

***
Kaitlyn's POV:

Liverpool was really nice. I've never been. But I'm looking forward to not staying in a cramped tour bus.

We got to the hotel. Some plans changed. I was originally supposed to get my own room but the hotel messed up so I said I would stay in Ashton's room. Michael wasn't to thrilled with that so he forced me to stay in his room.

***

It was getting late. Around 9:30. Me and ashton were watching a movie in his room and just cuddling.

"Hey kay," (his new nickname for me)
"Yeah?" I looked up at his deep hazel eyes.
"I love you"

I smiled and began kissing him as our lips moved together. Me opening my mouth slightly. And then before I knew it he was on me.

"Wait." I said.
"If you don't want to-" he began but I interrupted him:
"No baby, it's not that. I do, I do want to...but do you have a condom?" I whispered.
"Oh shit. You're right.it would suck if you got pregnant and your brother killed the father of your baby..AKA me"

I giggled as ashton got up to look for a condom in the drawer.

"I hope you don't mind cherry flavor because that's all I got" he said walking toward the bathroom to put it on. I giggled.

When he finally came out he jumps don't he bed and we continued where we left off. I'll spare you the details. Mostly because everyone's first time is kind of awkward. But at the same time it was magical. About 10 minutes into it....

"Hey ash I needa borrow-AHHHH! SORRY SORRY SORRY!" Calum said standing in front of the bed. I hid under the covers. "You guys were...?" Calum said. "We were until you walked in!" Ashton said. "Well, I mean, now that I'm here, why don't I stay and enjoy the show. Continue..." Calum said sitting on a chair. "PERVERT!" I yelled from under the covers. "Well that was a nice 10 minutes of our lives that is now ruined because of you!" Ashton said to Calum.

Ash leaned over and grabbed his skinny jeans and his shirt for me. He gave me the shirt and I threw it on.

"Hey ash. Oh hi Calum." Luke and Michael said walking in. I was now sitting on the bed with the covers covering half my body.

"Just be glad you didn't walk in a little while ago." Calum began.
"CALUM! SHUT UP!" Me and ash said together.
"I saw kaitlyns boobs" claim said with a really straight face.
"Take the image out of our brain! She's mine! Ash said getting out of bed.

Out of no where...michael attacked ashton and pinned him against the floor. "YOU TOOK MY SISTERS' VIRGINITY?!?!?" Michael screamed. "Woah! Michael stop!" I said pulling michael off ashton. "One of you help me!" I said to cal and luke when Michael attached ashton again. Luke pulled Michael off and held him back.

"It was my choice! I wanted to. So don't be mad at him. It was 10 minute sex! " I yelled at my brother. "You're my sister!" he yelled back. Then we just began arguing:

K:"I don't give a shit! Just because I'm your sister doesn't mean you get to choose if I have sex! He's my boyfriend goddammit!"
M: "you're to young"
K: "oh yeah? When did you lose your virginty?!"
M: *thinks**mumbles to himself* "it doesn't matter!"
K: "oh I'm pretty sure it does because I don't have time for Hippocrates in my life!"
M: "I didn't want you losing your virginty until you were married. And now this dipshit has ruined it!" He said motioned toward ash.
K: "well we all knew that would never happen. And FYI it already happened. You can't do anything about it"

Then Michael just got really pissed and stormed out of the room.