Flashback

Previous chapter summary:
The boys and kaitlyn were on their way to Washington. They spent the day in the tour bus. Things were really awkward between ashton and Kaitlyn because of the kiss. Luke gets reaply suspicious.

***

Calum's POV:

So we got to Washington yesterday. Today we have a show. Then immediately after we have to move on to Idaho. Luke told me a stupid joke today. He said: "where is our next stop?" I answered: "Idaho" then he said: "yes, you are da hoe" he was stupid.

Ashton's POV:

We went out to a restaurant last night then we walked around a mall. I couldn't stop thinking about me and Kaitlyn. She was clearly avoiding me. I got her alone part of the night. It was only for 5 minutes though.

{flashback to when ashton and Kaitlyn were alone}

"Kaitlyn!" Ashton said as Kaitlyn tried walking away.
"What, ashton?!" She said angrily when he blocked her from going foward.

A: "why aren't you talking to me?"
K: "because."
A: "you're not leaving this spot until you tell me what's going on"
K: "ashton...we kissed" she whispered.
A: "so what? It was good, or at least I thought it was"
K: "it was good. Really good. But this can't happen"
A: "why not?"
K: "my brother is your best friend. You know how weird that is?!"
A: "let me tell you something...love isn't weird."

Kaitlyn held a serious face as she looked down at the floor. Ashton moved out of the way. Luke came up to them right after that. "Hi. What's going on?" Luke asked. "Nothing." They both said and walked their separate ways.

{present day}