Getting to know Kaitlyn

Previous chapter summary:
It was right after the show. The boys took Kaitlyn to the tour bus. They got an idea that she should finish the tour with them. The next morning the boys made Kaitlyn breakfast and she called them "my little chefs"

****

It was about 1:00 pm. Everyone was having a lazy day on the bus because they were driving from LA to Oregon. Kaitlyn got a FaceTime call. It was from her best friend, Demi.
(Bold is Kaitlyn)
"Hey Demi."
"Hi. Whats up?"
"Nothing much really. Were all just Chillin on the bus."
"Are any of the band members..you know...." She held up a piece of paper that said 'cute.' Kaitlyn rolled her eyes with a little giggle.
"Absolutely 100% not." Kaitlyn said laughing.
"Your probably just saying that so you can keep them to yourself!" Kaitlyn lifted an eyebrow.
"Fine. I'll show you" Kaitlyn motioned for the guys to come on screen. The 4 boys went crazy. But demi got a good look at them. As soon as the boys left she looked at demi. Demi was smiling.
"What?"
"They're hot"
"Psh. Hell no. And even if I did think they were hot, you know my brother. He would get over protective and not let me date any of them"
"Oh, so you do want to date one of them" demi smiled bitting her lip.
"No."
"Well, I can tell one of them likes you. A LOT!"
Kaitlyn lifted an eyebrow. "Which one?" Kaitlyn said very curious. "Coming mom! Gotta go!" Demi quickly ended the conversation.

"So who was that? Your girlfriend?" Luke said walking in. "Oh god no! Did you think I was a lesbian?! I'm not! I'm straight as a pickle!" Luke smiled and sat down next to Kaitlyn. "I was just checking. You haven't told us anything about yourself" Kaitlyn laughed. "What do you want to know?" Luke smiled. "Hang on....lads, Kaitlyn is finally gonna tell us about her life!" Calum and ashton came in and sat in front of Luke and Kaitlyn. Michael came in because he was probably bored.
"What's your favorite color?" Calum began.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Ashton said.
"Do you have any pets?" Luke asked.
Kaitlyn laughed. "Purple. No. And no." Kaitlyn said gesturing the buys that asked the questions.
C: do you want a pet?
K: um...yea. I really want a dog.
Calum face lit up. "What kind?!"
K: probably a yorkie or a husky.
A: I want a dog too.
K: do you guys have any thing else you want to know about me...?
L: ummm... How many kids do you want when you are older.
K: 5-8
All the boys: oh damn!

They spent an hour asking Kaitlyn questions about what things she likes, and what not. Kaitlyn went to bed still thinking about what demi said.