Ultrasound

Previous chapter summary:

Kaitlyn and demi moved into their new apartment.

***

Kaitlyn's POV:

It's been 3 and a half months since I found out I was pregnant. I was going to the doctor today to have an ultrasound and I'm finally going to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl. I got a text from ashton:

BABE! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

Me: oh yeah? For what?

I joked.

Ash: haha. Very funny. I wish I could be there.

Me: babe, I know. But I promise once I find out I'll call you immediately.

Ash: promise?

Me: of course.

Ash: good. I can't wait.

Me: we haven't thought of any names. Suggestions?

Ash: if it's a boy, ashton jr. If it's a girl, Ashley.

Me: I like the name Ashley. But I'm not a big fan of naming kids after their parents. I don't know...

Ash: fine. How about... If it's a boy, Connor.

Me: sure! And we can have his middle name be ashton if you like...

Ash: yessssss!!!!!!

Me: LOL. Okay. I love and miss you but I gotta go to the doctor now.

Ash: have fun babe. Love you.

Demi drove me to the hospital. "Im gonna be an aunt" she said keeping her eyes on the road. "Yes, you are" I laughed.

As we walked into the hospital we were treated right away because we had an appointment. The doctor told me to lay down and he set up the ultrasound.

(After ultrasound)

I called ashton just like I promised. After one ring he answered. "Hi. Hi. What is it?! Tell me!!!"

"It's. Connor." I smile and cheerfully wishing ashton could be here with me. "I'm having a- a son?!" I could basically hear his smile. "Oh my god!!!! Ahhhh!!!! He screamed for the next 5 minutes. He quickly had to go be used they were getting ready for a show.

There was just one thing I wasn't telling ash. It's not gonna be just Connor ashton Irwin. It will also be Ashley Kaitlyn Irwin. I'm having twins. I didn't want to tell him yet. I wanted it to be a surprise.

"When are you going to tell ash about Ashley?" Demi asked in the car. "I don't know." She laughed. "Well they are both going to be super hot when they get older" she giggled as I laughed along. "Woah! Woah! Woah! They aren't even born yet, let's take one step at a time" she laughed.

***

A/N: can you guys believe it? She's pregnant with twins!!!! How do you think ash will respond?

OMG IM ALMOST TO 300 reads!!!!!! Aheihwjdosiwbwpjskdkps

I love you all.