Birthday party

Previous chapter summary:
Kaitlyn found out she was pregnant because the conform that ashton had used had a whole in it and now she is going to try and find an apartment with demi so she can hide it from her parents easily.

***

Kaitlyn's POV:

For the pat week, me and demi have been apartment hunting. Finally we've found one. It's amazing and huge. It's the penthouse of a building.

I have to find a job so I can help pay rent. We were moving in the day after my birthday. My birthday is tomorrow.

Now I need to go in search for a job. I looked all around the city for any open jobs. I found a couple. Let's see...there is....

-restaurant work as a waitress
-cashier at clothing store
-another waitress but at a singing diner

They're all part time jobs so i think I'm going to to go for two of them. I think cashier, and waitress at singing diner.

I did my job interviews and now I just wait.

***

Today is my birthday.

Demi's POV:

Today is kaitlyns birthday and I will be throwing a huge surprise party for her. I've been planning for weeks now. This is how everything is going to go down. Me and her, we'll be out at the mall shopping and lol day doing stuff together. At 6 pm I'm taking her to a warehouse I rented. I invited all of our friends from high school and I invited 5sos and some family members. She's gonna be so surprised.

(At the mall)

"What do you think about this?" Kaitlyn held up a simple casual dress. It was light blue with a heart cutout in the back. "It's gorgeous" I said as we headed for the line to pay.

By 5:30 we had basically bought the whole mall. I was now going to take her to the warehouse. "I wanna show you something" I said to her in the car. "What is it?" She asked while fiddling her fingers. "You'll see" we drove off.

The entire ride kaitlyn did not stop talking. I just stayed quiet. She said stuff like:

"Where are we going?"
"You know I don't like surprises"
"Okay that's not true I love surprises"
"You're probably getting me super worked up about sown thing that's going to be super lame"
"Just tell me already"

"Put this blindfold on" I said handing. Her a bandana to put over her eyes. "You've got to be kidding me" she said but agreed to put it on.

When we got to the warehouse I led her to the door. "Don't hate me" I said. "Why would I hate you?" She sounded kind of worried. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

Kaitlyn's POV:

Everything was dark. "Take off your blindfold" I heard demi whisper in my ear. As I removed it slowly, kind of scared...."SURPRISE!" A bunch of my friends and family were here. "Oh my god!!!!" I yelled. I said hi to everyone. But then, I saw someone I didn't think would be here. Ashton. I ran over to him and jumped on him nearly tackling him to the ground but he managed to stay on his feet.

I kissed him a bunch of times until our lips met. "Where's the guys?" I asked knowing that it would be rude that I only say hi to him and not my brother or the band. He pointed to a corner. Sure enough the 3 guys were there talking to some of my friends who are fans of them. I ran over and gave them a hug. After a while of partying...

"Mikey, can I talk to you in private?" He nodded and we walked outside. "What's wrong?" he asked as we stopped at a bench.

"Mikey, today is my birthday. I don't want you to get mad. Because I am so happy about what I am about to tell you. And if your mad it will just ruin everything. I-I'm- p-p-p-"

"Come on spit it out. Your Partying, your Petite, your...." He laughed while throwing awful guesses. "Pregnant" I answered. his face froze and his jaw dropped. "You're, p-p-p-pregnant?!" I nodded. he gave me a hug. "I would never be mad. I'm sore I overreacted about the whole thing with you and ashton. I love you" I smiled. "I love you too. But don't tell mum and dad because they don't know" he nodded in agreement.

We walked back inside and everyone sang happy birthday to me.