Goodbye again?

Previous chapter summary:
Kaitlyn,ashton, demi, Jackson, Stevie, and Jacob all had a triple date together at a pizza parlor.

***
"Do you have to go?" I said sadly to ashton.
"I'm sorry baby. I wish I could stay with you. It's only a month and a half. By the time I get back there will be like two more weeks till these little munchkins." He ended with rubbing my stomach gently. He was only here for the weekend and now he's leaving again. "I love you." I said looking into his deep hazel eyes. "I love you too princess. And I promise I'll be thinking about you the entire time I'm gone and we can FaceTime and talk on the phone and even text." I smiled as his thumb brushed gently on my cheek wiping away the tears. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and then my arms reached up around his neck and his around my waist. He then had to leave. I waved as he walked away and he kept constantly turning back to make sure I was still there.

When he was out of sight I turned around and headed to my car. I drove home while listening to sad music because I'm in a sad mood. I know he has a really busy schedule all the time. I'm just kind o worried that when I have the babies what if he can't make it to the hospital. Or while they are growing up what if he can't be there with them and they will be confused if they even have a father. Thankfully I have demi and Stevie to help me out when ashton isn't here. I told demi though tat I don't want to move out until I get married. So even after the babies I'm staying in this apartment with her.

*****

A/N: OMG! Almost 400 reads!!!!! That's insane. I love you all. I hope you guys are enjoying this story.