Twitcam

Previous chapter summary:
The boys and Kaitlyn were headed back to Australia for their Christmas break with family. Kaitlyn was finally reunited with demi.

***
Kaitlyn's POV:
I had told ashton that some of his fans are sending me a lot of hate. They think me and him dating is all management trying to get the boys publicity. And they don't like that some of the, are older than me so they have 'a better chance' with him than me. Which is so stupid. But it's making me really upset. He told me that he can do a twitcam and officially introduce me because the fans don't know me so well. He says that they will live me but I don't think so. I finally agreed to the twitcam because if I didn't he would keep begging.

{the twitcam}
It was just ashton on the screen.
A: "guys, many of you know that I have a girlfriend. She gets a lot of hate and it really makes her sad and I hate it when she is sad because then I'm sad. I just wanted to give you guys a chance to get to know her because I love her."

He motioned for Kaitlyn to come over. She sat down next to him and smiled....kind of.

A:"guys, this is my girlfriend Kaitlyn. I love her so much. Aka her anything you want to know"

They both read some comments. Kaitlyn pointed at one. It said: how old are you? Aren't you Michael's sister?

K:"I'm 17. And yes. I am Michael's sister"
(when I say 'c' it is the comment that they read)
C: is michael fine with you guys dating
K: "Mikey wasn't fine with it at first but he got over it."
C: do you guys believe you are in love?
A: "I am so in love with this girl." He pulled her in and she sat on his lap and he kissed her neck.

There were some comments that calmed her down. They said things like: "holy shot so cute" "otp" "relationship goals"

After a while of answering simple questions that the fans had they ended the twitcam and went in the bed and cuddled for a little until they fell asleep.