Plane ride

Previous chapter summary:
Michael got kaitlyn a plane ticket to go back home because he was pissed of what happened with her and ash.

***
Kaitlyn's POV:

I can't believe I'm going back to Australia today.my brother was now taking me to the airport. He didn't even let ashton come along so I had to say bye before we left. Michael told me he was even going to stay with me at my gate until they let me on the plane to make sure I do go to Sydney.

{just got on the plane;first class}

I was sitting at the window seat. My hair was in a messy bun. My eyes were puffy and you could tell I've been crying all night. A guy sat next to me but I tried to ignore him because I didn't want to explain to a stranger why I was crying. The plane took off. About 5 to 10 minutes later the man spoke up.

"Hi" he said.
"Hi" I said still looking out the window.
"What's your name?" Was this dude trying to flirt?!
"I have a boyfriend" I said.
"Ok. I have a boyfriend. I'm Isaac."

I stayed quiet. "That was a joke" he said. "Well it wasn't funny" I said. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Why would there be something wrong? And if there was why would you care?!"

"Look, I know we just met, and I don't even know your name but you can tell me what wrong"
"Kaitlyn"
"What?"
"My name...is kaitlyn"

He stayed quiet for a minute.

I: "c'mon talk to me"
K: "it's a long story"
I: "I got time" I shrugged.

I told this stranger everything. From how I started going on tour with them all the way to having sex with ashton. All of it.

"...And here I am" I said trying to end the conversation. he kind of stayed quiet. Which is what I wanted. But then he kept talking. I knew it was too good to be true.

"I think you're right"
"Of course I'm right. my brother just doesn't understand"
"No, I think he might. It's probably just that he's looking out for you and trying to protect you from getting hurt"

I bit my lip. That's exactly what I didn't want to hear.

"No one asked you" I said looking out the window again.
"No. You're right. No one did ask me. But-you didn't let me finish. your brother shouldn't metal in your life."

At least someone understands me. I'm so upset.