Tour bus

Previous chapter summary:
The boys had a show. Kaitlyn helped out. The boys called her out on stage and she sang amnesia with them. The boys were shocked how good she sings.

****

They all entered the tour bus. Kaitlyn was getting a piggy-back ride from Mikey. He put her down on the couch. They all sat down. "You guys did great tonight." She said to the boys. They smiled. "Us? How about you! You were amazingly awesome!" Luke said with a giant smile on his face. Kaitlyn blushed. "Lads, she should be apart of all of our shows!" Calum said jumping up. "Oh...no...that was a one time thing" the guys ignored what she said. "Yeah! Cat! That would be so cool if you got to spend the rest of the tour wit us!" Mikey said. Kaitlyn had a serious thinking face. "What about school?" She asked. The boys started thinking. "Online school!" Ashton yelled out. "Yeah!" The guys said simultaneously. Kaitlyn smiled. "We'll. have to try to convince mum and dad." Kaitlyn said to her brother and laughed. "Oh I don't think they'll have a problem with that"

The group talked a little while longer. They fell asleep. They were now on their way to Portland, Oregon.

***

Kaitlyn was woken up by Luke and calum whispering next to her bunk bed. She opened her eyes slightly. "Oh sorry, did we wake you?" Luke said. Kaitlyn stayed quiet and smiled. "Breakfast is ready..." Calum said with a smile. Kaitlyn nodded. She began to get up and the boys moved out of her way. "What's for breakfast?" Kaitlyn asked walking to the front of the bus where they ate. "The chefs-" Luke began. "That's us" calum interrupted Luke. "Made a special gourmet meal for you" Luke kept going.kaitlyn smiled and lifted an eyebrow. She was curious what the boys prepared.

When she sat down, there was a plate in front of her that was covered so she couldn't see. Mikey lifted it. It was a bowl of fruit loops, and burned toast. Kaitlyn laughed. "This is the gourmet meal?" She bit her lip. The boys nodded. She put some cereal in her mouth. "I like it, good work my little chefs" she laughed and kept eating.