Time of month

Previous chapter summary:
Ashton tells Luke about the kiss. Luke promises no to tell anyone. So now, 3 people are trying to keep it a secret.

***
Kaitlyn's POV:
Oh shit. I've got some girl problems happening right now. Can you guess? Probably. Probably not. I got my period. I have major cramps and I don't want to get out of bed.

It's 1:30 pm. I'm still in bed on my computer. The guys don't know I'm bleeding out of my vagina, and I don't think I will be able to perform tonight.

"Hey cat." Mikey said opening the curtain to my bunk. I rolled over. "What's wrong?!" I sighed. "It's my time of month again." Michael stayed quiet. "Do you need anything?" He asked. "Pads. Advil. Food" michael nodded. I heard him telling the guys. That's so embarrassing. Then I heard michael give them instructions.

Ashton's POV:
"Luke, you go get the Advil. Calum, go get pads, I'll go get food, and ash, can you stay here and watch her?" Luke stared and half smirked at me when Mikey said that. I rolled my eyes. "Do I have to get pads?!" Calum whined. "Yes. We need to try and make her fell better" Michael said.

They all left. I went to the back where all the bunks were. I opened kaitlyn's Curtains. "You don't need to babysit me" she said. "Sorry, your bother's rule, not mine" I said. We stayed quiet for a little.

Calum's POV:
There were fans that had followed me to the stores. "Hey, can you guys help me?" Hey nodded with big smiles on their face. "Well, you guys know Kaitlyn, Michael's sister. Well she kind of needed us to run and get some things for her. My job is to get pads. But I have no idea what type of anything" they laughed. One of them volunteered to come in and help me. She picked out pads and went to go pay with me. I took pictures with the rest of the.

*******

A: "so listen, I need to tell you something"
Kaitlyn listened carefully.
A:"I told Luke about the kiss"
K:"what?! Are you insane?! Why would you do that?!" Kaitlyn got out of bed and stood in the narrow hallway in front of ashton.
A: "Im sorry. He cornered me, and I didn't know what to do. He threatened to tell michael what he thought was going on if I didn't tell him what we were hiding. You have every right to be mad-" ashton was interrupted. Kaitlyn jumped on ashton and kissed him.

Ashton's eyes widened but then he wrapped his arms around Kaitlin's waist. "God, you're so hot when you're sorry" Kaitlyn said in the middle of a pause of the kiss. Then They just kept kissing for a good 5 minutes.