Christmas morning

Previous chapter summary:

Ashton and Kaitlyn did a twitcam so the fans can get to know kaitlyn better and won't hate on her so much.

***

"Michael! Wake up sleepy pig! It's Christmas!" Michael slowly opened his eyes and saw kaitlyn jumping on his bed as I she was a child. She pulled him downstairs and saw present under their enormous tree.

"Merry Christmas!" Their parents said. "Merry Christmas!" They gave them hugs and we sat down in our normal spots. Kaitlyn sits on a beanbag chair and Michael sits on the floor next to her but not to close so they can have room for trash.

They opened their presents.

Kaitlyn got a Polaroid camera from her mom and dad, and a professional camera for filming and photography form Michael.

Michael got a free pizza membership card for any pizza place so every pizza you get is 30% off from Kaitlyn and his parents gave him a new video game controller that was really nice and it was wireless.

***

Kaitlyn and Michael got dressed and Michael drive them to lukes house where all the guys were meeting.

"Merry Christmas!" Kaitlyn said barging into lukes house after Michael walked in. "Ho! Ho! Ho!" Michael said with a couple bags in his hand. They all had presents in them.

They were the last to get there. They all exchanged gifts.

Luke got a life size stuffed penguin from Kaitlyn. A penguin poster from Michael. A new pack of guitar picks from calum. And a plastic candy holder that was shaped like a penguin from ashton.

Michael got a new video game from luke. A pizza shaped chair from calum. And a onesie that had pizza, video games and music stuff covering it from ashton.

Calum got a stuffed dog from luke. A cup that said "stop talking to me" from Michael. A dog onesie from Kaitlyn. And a fake mustache from ashton.

Ashton got a pack of bandannas from Calum and Luke. A new black shirt from michale. And Kaitlyn gave him a blanket that was meant for two people to cuddle.

Kaitlyn got a starbucks gift card worth $50 from Luke, 2 new onesies from Calum and Ashton face her a record player with a couple of records.

"Thank you guys for the presents" Kaitlyn said to the boys.

They hung out around the couch. "Can I invite demi to come over?" Kaitlyn asked. Luke nodded. She texted demi the address.

"What did you get for demi?" Michael asked. "I got her concert tickets to a jessie j concert, because she loves jessie j, and they are front row, and I got her a shirt to match one of mine, because she always Borrows it and I've never been able to find another one for her until a couple weeks ago."

A couple minutes later demi got there. Kaitlyn told demi about the concert and gave her the shirt. "You're amazing. And here is yours." Demi handed her a big box.
Kaitlyn unrapped it. There was a bikini. And a smaller box. She opened the smaller box, there was sandals and another box. She opened the other box and sunglasses were in it with a note. The note said:

You're probably wondering why I got you these types of present in the winter of Australia. Open this last box to figure out what your real present is.

She opened the box. There was another note:

WERE GOING TO HAWAII IN THE SUMMER!!!!
"Oh my god! Are you shitting on my leg?!" Kaitlyn said. "I'm not I swear. We're going, just me and you" demi replied. "Holy shit!!!" They hugged.

The rest of the day was spent eating and laughing.