announcement!

merry christmas, my loves :)

i was in the christmas spirit, so i decided to publish a new derek morgan fanfic due to popular demand. think of this fanfic as my gift to y'all for the holidays :) it is still early on, and i was planning on keeping it under the wraps until i worked on it some more, but i already have the prologue and five chapters done, so i thought, why not post it.

the fanfic is called "without you" and it is on my page now, so please, feel free to check it out! :) it's of course a derek morgan fanfic, but it also has a bit of a gossip girl crossover.

that's it. i love you all so much from the bottom of my heart! <3 thank you for all the love and support on "once we met". i really hope you all enjoy "without you"! you all mean the absolute world to me! <3

lastly, merry christmas from my family to yours. i hope you all have a safe and happy holidays. my heart goes out to anyone who is struggling with a loss or any other type of struggle during the holidays. my inbox is always open for you all to talk to me! :) i understand the struggle during the holidays right now, especially since my grandmother is in the hospital. you all keep me going, though, so i'm okay. i love you all deeply. i hope you all have the best day today!

i love you all.
merry christmas.
happy holidays.

love,
amra <3