14 : arguments.

d e r e k .

We arrive back in Quantico in late afternoon. I shake Jules awake as the jet lands.

"What?" She mumbles sleepily.

"We're at the airstrip in Quantico." I explain as she groans, rubbing her eyes as she wakes herself.

She groans, "Okay then you guys go, I'll come out of the Jet later." She mumbles, rolling over.

I chuckle, "I can't kinda can't leave." I explain.

She rolls over, her brow furrowing.

"Why not?" She asks.

I chuckle again, "You're laying on my arm." I explain, shaking my head as she jolts up.

"Oh sorry. I-I'm up now, so let's go." She says with a soft smile.

I nod, standing up and wrapping my arm around her as we get out of the jet, grabbing our go-bags and walking off the airstrip.

When we walk into the bullpen, chatter rises between the team about later plans.

"Anyone down to go clubbing." Luke asks.

Reid, Garcia, Emily, Hotch, and Luke all chime in as I look down at Jules.

Jules glances up at me, her eyes meeting mine, holding my gaze.

"You in?" I ask in a slight mumble.

"Always." She giggles, turning to inform Luke that we're coming with the team.

•••

I approach Jules' desk slowly as she quickly fills out the case file.

I give her a hug from behind, "What time do you want me to come and get you?" I ask.

She smiles softly, turning slowly to face me.

"Why don't you just come to my apartment with me?" She asks, softly.

I chuckle, "How am I supposed to get ready at your house when I don't have my clothes there?" I ask.

She giggles, "Well I don't know." She mumbles, shrugging her shoulders.

"Exactly Miss Profiler." I say, my hands traveling to her shoulders as I massage them slowly.

"You can come by my place at 7:00. I should be ready by then." She says, closing her case file before tilting her head back to look up at me.

"Okay. I'll see you then." I respond, grabbing the case file off her desk and landing a soft kiss on her forehead.

I walk up the small flight of stairs, heading to Hotch's office to hand in our case files. I knock on the door lightly before hearing a mumbled come in from the inside of the office. I open the door, noticing Hotch focused on the case files and paperwork in front of him. His eyes travel up, focused on me.

"What can I help you with Derek?" He asks, his tone heavy and stern.

"I'm just here to drop mine and Jules' case work and paperwork." I explain, walking over to the desk as he gestures to an empty spot where I can place the files and paperwork.

I set them down, turning on my heels to head out the door.

"Shut the door and take a seat please." Hotch suddenly bellows from behind me.