15 : elle.

j u l e s .

I wake up, the feeling of Derek's arms wrapped around me giving me butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

"Derek..." I say in a slight groggily tone.

"Mhm." He mumbles.

"Derek, I have to go to the airport." I whisper.

"Five more minutes." He says in a raspy voice as I giggle.

"I love the clinginess, and I love the morning voice, but I really have to go." I inform him.

Derek groans, rolling on his side, as I break free of his grasp.

I giggle, "You can stay here and sleep - just be sure to feed Roxy on your way out. I will text the neighbors when you leave so that they can be sure to check on Roxy." I say softly as he blankly stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

He chuckles, "Feed Roxy now. I'll drive you to the airport." He says as I nod.

•••

"I'll see you soon." Derek says in a low tone as we exchange our goodbyes at the gate.

I nod, "I'll stay safe for you. Just like I promised." I say, running my arm along his bicep.

He nods as a small smile spreads across his face, "Text me as soon as you land in Texas. I had Hotch get you a train ticket. Do not order any car - for all we know, Elle could be tracking you. She can't break into a train." He chuckles.

"You got it. No ordering any cars, only take the train, text you as soon as I land. Anything else?" I ask.

"Yes, one more thing." He says, looking down at me.

"You're gonna make me miss my flight!" I squeal as Derek pulls me closer.

Derek sighs, "Woman, will you just calm down and listen to me?" He chuckles.

"Thirty seconds. Go." I playfully say, counting down.

"I love you." He mumbles.

"I love you too. Now, I really gotta go Derek." I say, glancing at the Gate.

"Okay, okay, go. Go have fun with the child beater in Texas." He chuckles.

I playfully punch him in the bicep, "You have got to stop calling him that!" I chuckle as he nods.

He gives me one last hug and kiss before I turn on my heels, walking to the gate.

•••

The flight to Texas is short and simple. When I land, I get picked up by some relative I have in Texas - bringing me straight to the train station. When I get to the train station, I aboard the train, calling Derek immediately, instead of texting him.

"This is Agent Morgan." He states, answering the other line quickly.

"Well hello there Mr. Profiler." I giggle softly, hearing him chuckle on the other line.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see your Caller ID." He mumbles.

"You didn't?" I ask, confusion rising in his tone.

"No. It said Unknown Caller ID." He states.

"That's weird." I say, "What are you working on?" I ask.

"Elle's case. I'm with Hotch." He states, "Here, I'll put you on speaker."

Suddenly the train stops, panic rising in the other passengers - a sudden scream coming from the other cart.