28 : lucky charm bracelet.

d e r e k .

I walk up to Hotch slowly, "We need to figure out where the hell they are." I hear him say to some agents, indistinctly.

I tap Hotch's shoulder lightly, "Hotch..." I state his name firmly to interrupt his conversation.

Hotch seems relieved when he sees me holding paper in my hands, "Morgan, please tell me you got something." He states.

I nod, "I don't have a lot. But since we kept Jules wired on the phone, we were able to track her last known address before she lost service. Her cell last pinged in the middle of nowhere, next to cornrows." I explain, showing him the location on the paper.

Hotch nods, "Alright listen up everybody!" He calls out, turning to me to lead the instruction and investigation.

I clear my throat, standing up on the steps so everyone can see me, "Our Unsub is George Foyet - who has been recently attacking the Hotchner family, as you all know. He and Agent Julianna Hotchner were last seen getting into his car in the bureau parking lot. It was his attempt at an abduction, but as you all know, Agent Hotchnerwas wired through her cell phone. Our tech analyst, Penelope Garcia, was able to track her cell phone. It last pinged in the middle of nowhere, near a field of cornrows. Our tech analyst is still searching the terrain of the location, map-wise. We believe that there is a shed or warehouse nearby, because when she lost service, they were turning on a Private Street. I trust that you all know what you're doing to help us find this agent. I will have Agent Jareau set up a tip line - that way if Foyet has any requests, we can listen to them. I will have Anderson stay here and hold down the fort with all of you. Meanwhile, my team and I - Agents Prentiss, Rossi, Hotchner, and Dr. Spencer Reid will go investigate Jules' last known location. Now, let's all get to work." I instruct.

Hotch follows after me as I walk into the lower half of the bullpen, "You sure about everything you said?" He asks in a stern, curious tone.

I stop in my tracks, turning on my heels to face him, "Hotch, with all do respect, now is not the time for doubting me." I state.

Hotch shakes his head, "I'm not doubting you Morgan, I'm just making sure you know what the hell you're doing so my daughter gets home safely." He states.

I shake my head, looking up at Hotch in all seriousness, "Hotch, I am one hell of an agent. I do not let relationships cloud my judgement. I want Jules to get home safely too." I state.

Hotch nods as we begin walking again, meeting the rest of the team in the locker room.

The team looks up at the door as we walk in.

"You guys okay?" Prentiss asks as Hotch and I both nod in unison.

I go up to my locker, opening it carefully. My locker is located next to Jules' locker - she picked the locker closer to mine when we were just friends.

I grab my FBI vest, slipping it on carefully. I grab my gun, slipping it into the holster on my belt.

I close my locker, opening up Jules' locker instead.

"What are you doing?" Reid asks in a panicked tone.

"Will you calm down?" I ask, chuckling at his ridiculousness.

"I really don't think you should do that. It's not yours." Reid states, shaking his head.

I chuckle, shaking my head, "Listen Pretty Boy, It's my girlfriend's locker, so I don't think she'll mind. Plus, I'm not stealing anything. I'm just grabbing a lucky charm." I state, rummaging through Jules' locker.

"Lucky charm?" Reid asks, furrowing his brow.

I nod, "Yes. Jules' has this little charm bracelet, and she has these lucky charms that she keeps in her lockers. She chooses a new lucky charm to go with each case. Right now, she doesn't have the charm bracelet or the charms with her. Therefore, I'm borrowing it for good luck." I state.