33 : explosions.

j u l e s .

I follow Derek outside, closing the glass police department doors behind me.

"What's up?" I ask in a low tone, crossing my arms slowly.

Derek looks down at me, "I'm sorry..." He mumbles, running his thumb along my cheek, "I'm really sorry. I don't know why I thought you cheated on me." He states.

I giggle, "I would never cheat on you. I have three reasons why I would never, ever, ever cheat on you..." I states, looking up at him.

Derek smile softly, "And what's that?" He asks in a low, soft tone.

I shiver at the cool breeze, "First of all, I made a pinky promise that I would love you forever, and I never break pinky promises. Second of all, I'm wearing a ring on my finger that resembles how much I love you. Hell, Derek, I agreed to marry you. And lastly, I'm carrying your child." I states.

Derek looks down at me, his eyes longing as they meet mine. He hold my gaze for a moment, my heart beating rapidly as his hands cup my cheek as he leans in, kissing me heavily.

Every time I kiss Derek, it's like it's my first kiss with him all over again - the type of kiss that's just perfect. The type of kiss you never want to stop.

Emily chuckles while walking by, "Get a room." She states as Derek breaks the kiss.

I stumble backwards a bit, wiping my lips as I smile softly, blushing like crazy as my cheeks turn a rosy red.

"I-I-" I begin stumbling over my words.

Derek chuckles, shaking his head, "I love you." He whispers, smiling softly as I nod.

"I love you." I whisper as he pulls me into a tight hug.

•••

Derek and I walk back inside, Hotch looking at us both sternly.

"Where's Uncle Sean?" I ask in a low tone.

Hotch looks at me, "I sent him home. You can visit him when you're done with work. You have work to do and he's a distraction." He states in a stern tone.

I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"Don't give me attitude." Hotch states in a firm tone.

I chuckle, "Or what? You'll ground me? I'm not six years old anymore, dad." I state in a slightly mocking tone.

"That is enough Agent Hotchner." Hotch states in a low, firm tone.

I roll my eyes but not in understanding, not wanting to drag anymore attention to myself. I really cannot take all of this stress right now.

Derek chuckles at I basically toss myself in a chair at the table, scoffing. We're literally getting no where with this case and it's stressing me and my baby out.

I groan, wincing at the pain in my lower stomach. The stomach pains appear every few minutes, and it drives me insane.

Is this what contractions feel like? God, I sure hope not... I cannot have this baby now.

I wince in pain as Hotch walks into the room, "Morgan, go to the CCTV with Annie and Garcia. Prentiss and JJ, go to the hospital and talk to the victims with the detectives. Rossi, stay here with Reid." Hotch instructs.

The team dissembles as I glance at Derek. His eyes meet mine and I nod before he gets up, following after Hotch and leaving the police department.

•••