20 : reactions.

d e r e k .

My hand shakes as I pull a pregnancy test out of Jules' purse.

I accidentally pull the test out, far enough for the team to see.

"Morgan, what is that?" Hotch asks.

I shake my head, glancing at Jules.

"I believe it's a pregnancy test." Reid states.

"Pretty Boy.." I mumble angrily.

Why the hell didn't Jules tell me?

"Derek..." Jules says in a low tone.

"How far along?" I ask in a low, stern tone.

"6 weeks." She states.

I shake my head in disbelief, "When were you gonna tell me?" I ask in a low mutter.

Jules looks at me longingly, "I'm six weeks but I-I found out this morning...right before you and Emily arrived at my apartment."

I stand up, "Why the hell didn't you tell me this morning then!?" I ask.

Jules looks around the team, "You fucking stormed out last night when I told you I was clubbing with Emily and Luke! And now you expect me to tell you when I think you're fucking mad at me!?" She exclaims.

I shake my head, "Is it Luke's?" I ask.

Jules shakes her head, "What?" She asks.

"Is it Luke's kid?" I ask again, my voice low and deep.

Luke stands up in defense, "Woah man, don't go there." He states.

I shake my head, "Don't go where? To the fact that you're probably sleeping with my fucking girlfriend." I exclaim, flailing my arms.

Jules draw drops as Luke pushes me.

I push Luke back, "Did you sleep with her?"

Luke shakes his head, pushing me onto the ground, "I didn't fucking sleep with her. But if I was with her, I would definitely treat her a whole lot better than you would!" He exclaims, punching me across the face.

"Luke stop! Get of him!" Jules exclaims.

I push Luke off of me, punching him in the jaw, knocking him on the ground.

Jules shakes her head, tears rolling down her cheeks, "Derek! Derek don't! It's your kid! It's your kid!" She exclaims in a sob.

Luke pushes me off of him, punching me in the eye, then in the lip, and then in the jaw.

"Agents! Enough!" Hotch yells in a low tone.

I wipe blood off my lip, pushing Luke off me before standing up off the ground, glancing at Jules.

"It-It's..." Jules begins, her eyes vibrating slightly as she looks around the room, as if it's spinning.

"Jules?" I state, nearing her.

She clasps her lower abdomen, stumbling over before collapsing to the ground.

"Jules!" I exclaim, running over to her.

Her body begins to shake slightly.

"She's having a seizure!" I exclaim in a panicked tone, turning her on her side.

"I'll call 911!" Garcia exclaims, grabbing her cell before running out of the room.

My eyes fill up with tears, "Jules! Jules, baby! Stay with me please! C'mon stay with me!" I exclaim as the medics from down stairs bring a stretcher up, taking her away.