My Determination

~~~Apollos

Even if the universe is against me, even with all the powers of divinity standing against me, I'm still going to kill you. I kept going forward into the battle, he was already gone. The coward still managed to give us the slip, I wasn't going to stop fighting though. I shoved the limit-breaker back into my chest, I was surprised I was able to get it out before though maybe I just didn't want to look like an angel while time was frozen. Or maybe I didn't want to look like Zamiel in particular. She disturbed me, she made my skin crawl and it's probably because I knew how little she cared for people really, how the way she talks is a façade.

She makes it seem like she cares but in reality, she doesn't. She'll do anything to guarantee that she wins. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she cooked all of that bullshit up to prevent me from killing Hans, just to give that piece of shit a fair fight, too. It's then that Priscilla interrupts my thoughts, 'We can break through, Brother,' She sounds so optimistic though I knew her optimism came from the fact that she managed to keep Hans away from me while I was knocked out. She didn't have to say it directly, her face and the fact that she didn't have a mask on let me know she was fighting ferociously to keep me protected.

I didn't have a weapon, it was just my bare fists against others. I felt myself getting shot here and there yet I still fought without a weapon. I keep fighting, decapitating someone there, pulling someone off my neck because they're trying to kill me. It was obvious that Hans had changed his tactics. He made a majority of the forces target me.

It's then that I'm attacked, this time, it's by an older vampire. He's punching me in the face over and over again, I stop his fists and it's then that he pulls out a gun. It's then that I feel it, shots to my face, the bullets tearing my face apart but I grab him by the head. He starts screaming in agony, I can't see him anymore because he shot both my eyes out. I crush his head with one singular motion, it's then that I feel the pain in my face, I feel the hunger. It starts to cloud my mind and I hear a faint heartbeat.

Someone is close, and I then hear more heartbeats. I don't know what came over me but I bite into that person. I start draining them dry, they're fighting and thrashing about but I hold them down as I drain them dry. As they slowly stopped thrashing about, I kept going, I could feel their blood pulsating erratically. It's then that I stop, I was sane enough to at least stop myself from killing them.

My eyes completely regenerate, my body gaining strength back. I looked at the body, it was a man. He lays there, barely alive and I hear more heartbeats. Hans started throwing things out to the frontlines, too. It's then that I hear Orm's voice pierce my thoughts, 'If he's throwing this many people at us, that means he's trying to escape. We have to cut through,' It's then that I see Lucian slicing through vampires, he was wheeling two blades at once, each slice dispatching one or two vampires.

We were still being attacked but I then saw vampires being lifted. Every vampire being lifted into the sky, the friendlies breaking free before they get too high. I knew the only person who could do this yet I still couldn't believe in her power. Every time she committed a miracle, it surprised me, not just for her strength but for how effective and efficient she was. I heard screams as they were being carried up higher and higher until their bodies were too small to see. I turn and see Orm as she says, 'You all should hurry to get to his building,'

I look at the battlefield and realize how naked it is. Orm is the second-strongest vampire in this world. I turn to Orm as I ask, "Where?" was the only word I could muster out of me. She then said, 'In space,' My eyebrow raised, and then I said, "How did you get them to go to space?" She then smiles as she says, 'They'll burn in the atmosphere when they fall,' We start to storm his base now, all of us spiriting as we make it just in the nick of time.