Zamiel The Hunstman

~~~Zamiel August 30, 195x

'How long have you been planning this?' Uriel said in a calm tone. I folded my legs and looked at him he was in his human form so he came to talk, and wanted no confrontation. "What do you want?" My female form remained the same since I went to go visit Lilith. I preferred being a male but being a female on earth had to be one of the best advantages for them.

' I want to know what you did.' We were in a pocket dimension and it was nothing but white around us with A black hole sitting underneath us. It was swallowing a star system that had long since died out. It was a circle of life in the universe that made me happy. I could see a black hole turn into a sun and then a black hole over and over again and still not get bored with the process.

" I don't know what you mean, elaborate," I said this trying to feign ignorance of my actions, but Uriel knew too much to buy into it so this would be more of a form of entertainment for me. 'You're tampering again and I know you are.' His voice trying to show authority. He stood in his human form, and all I wanted to do was to eradicate the human form I wanted him to show his true form his angelic form. Though that wouldn't be playing fair, because I decided to wear a human form even though it was heavily modified. His angelic form was quite massive he was as large as a sun. His form would damage the human psyche, and it was almost indescribable.

'So what if I am?' I said this knowing full well what he was talking about. I had decided to mingle with the humans and I had decided to make a Nephilim, these entities were not angels themselves but they were something that could be considered offspring of us but never close to an angel in abilities. It was that it was a few archangels who decided to take these humans and reproduce. I can honestly say sex was one of the best creations made by the creator. It could be used in a variety of ways instead of just for pleasure. Archangels were very different, we were cut from a different cloth than regular angels. Archangels had unparalleled power and that power could only ever grow stronger even if it was watered down to go into other entities such as human beings. You can never really get rid of divinity and through age, it would only get stronger, one molecule of a divine being is more than enough. Even if it would take millions of years to cultivate, it would yield great fruit. Humans were different from the other species created by God, they were different because they had one molecule of divinity in them.

It showed major changes only 12,000 thousand years ago. Though our mingling with them did somewhat impact changes The last 9000 years were when miracles took place.

'Are you trying to create an age of miracles Zamiel?' His voice sounded cautious as he knew such an assumption for someone like me was out of character. His human form looks like a mild-mannered man, but he was anything but that. I guess he didn't want to look intimidating in the human world, something I couldn't care less about. "No I could care less about miracles, I am grooming something much better." His eyes widened and then his skin began to crack and glow, was he shedding his human form? "I remind you to compose yourself as you were in my domain, I will strike you down brother." He realized he was in my home and dominion, He went back to his mild-mannered form of a thin bald man with a full beard. He wore a red and black plaid shirt with worn-out jeans and work boots. He must have been trying to live a modest life among humans.

"Why are you in that form brother?" His eyebrow raised, I had a feeling that he did this form because he liked living like a human.

'To feel something.' My eyes widened in amazement had he wanted to know what free will was like? I needed to know why but I knew it was obvious.

'Though that is hardly important.' He wanted to avoid the topic and for now, it was something I cared nothing about. My machinations were my concern, we were both focused on our own goals.