The End of Grief

~~~Jeane

'I'm coming for you, Jeane.' I heard it in his thoughts, I knew he was coming for me. That rage in his eyes was very reminiscent of Hans's. There was something different about him though, it wasn't a self-centered rage. From the sessions we had. He was never afraid of stating that he got a shitty hand, he was always upset about it. He was upset that no matter what he had done to distance himself from the situation. It would always come right back to him. He was so close to me. How? I didn't even see him move. He was wearing a military uniform. When he was knocked out he didn't have one, What the hell happened?

The military uniform looked familiar somehow. It wasn't like ours, We updated ours a year ago. I felt his hand wrap around my face. He kept my mouth quiet, he didn't want them to hear me scream. 'I'm coming for you.' It wasn't possible is all I could think. They were able to protect him. Something changed him, we had to retreat. Before I could even react, one of the others turned to hit him. He had dodged it, how was he so fast? I heard a slight sizzling sound. I turned around and it was a smoke grenade. Impossible. When he went into that hospital room he only had a gown on. How was he carrying weapons?

Maybe he was able to sneak out? It was no time. I only had one choice. "Everyone retreat." I sent out a telepathic message. I heard that shotgun again. Each shot turned one of my men into blood mist. He was so fast, he was also ruthless. Dispatching everyone almost beautifully. 'Jeane the plan hinges on you.' Anton shouted. He then grabbed me and threw me down the hall. I landed on the back of my head and everything went black.

~~~Anton

A vampire came and carried Jean off. It had to be quick, calling for reinforcements right now would be dangerous. We don't know what he is capable of, we were also told to handle this with extreme caution.

It was then that I was greeted with a flurry of punches. I saw the face of Prince Apollos.
Did he wake up? How did he wake up? How did he escape that hell? That's impossible I thought at first. It's not impossible though. If a person is willing to accept their past, it's possible to break through. He then attacked me breaking my thoughts. I could feel the fury in his punches. He was younger than me by 200 hundred years at least. Yet this relentlessness. I could be easily overwhelmed if I let my guard down. I then felt a punch, he went right into my gut. It felt like a dull blade yeah, but the force was something else. We had all started retreating the odds had quickly turned into their favor.

I then felt the second punch, he had broken through my defenses. Jeane and the others were talking. They had been talking about how her telekinetic abilities were next level. What could have possibly happened to him? I felt no hesitation in his punches. All I felt was ruthlessness. I saw Priscilla help Anastasia. I felt another punch in my face. It was so strong that I was sent flying. What was more baffling was the fact that he had a shotgun. There were no weapons or Munitions in his room. He had dispatched two vampires by himself. He had already been on top of me. He placed the shotgun on my chest. His eyes were cold, yet he didn't kill me. 'Apollo's don't he's on our side.' When he heard Anastasia; there was some Humanity that returned to those cold dead eyes. What the fuck did you do to him, Jeane? He didn't move the shotgun and he didn't take his eyes off me. 

'Please we need him, brother.' Priscilla said it almost begging. He finally relented. I was so afraid of him for a second. His brutality combined with the fact that he showed no mercy said so much about him. I never met him until today. I walked past him in the hallway a few times, but never this close. I gasped in relief. They would have to think before they attack again. I looked around and noticed there were four puddles of blood.

By himself, he had managed to turn the tide. I thought I was going to have to blow my cover. Even if I had been able to kill Jeane; we would still have 80-something vampires to deal with. "I have to go," I said while grabbing my weapon. "Jeane will be in the mansion."
I said looking at Priscilla and Apollos. "I don't know how long I can keep it up." It was getting dangerous. 'I have a plan.'