Sabotage

~~~Jeane

His hand had been around my neck; all of the other vampires were captured. His head was regenerating. He had been missing chunks of flesh from his face. To the point that one of his eyes was no longer there, some of his skull was even exposed. His regeneration was impressive, though; I had never seen a vampire regenerate at such an alarming rate. Considering that half his face was completely blown off and the other half was caked in blood, it was amazing how fast he healed.

Orm is using her telekinesis. She has all of the men that were living being subdued. Out of one hundred men, only ten remain. He took his hand for my mouth and said: 'I want to know everything.' He was close to me, so I had one more desperate move. I attacked his mind; it was the only thing I could do. I peered into his psyche, and I saw everything he did. It was then that two figures attacked me, almost as if knowing who I was. A masculine formless being and a female automaton. The formless being unleashes a horde of spikes from its body. All of them found their way into my body; the pain was excruciating. I coughed up blood as the smaller automaton grabbed me by the face. I could feel them both attacking my mind.

She straightened her hand, and with one plunge, she was in my head. I was forced back into my mind. It was then I felt his will being forced upon me. I realized how insignificant I was to him. Or maybe it was something worse; I realized my weakness. I should have pierced his heart. Those were the only thoughts that remained. 'Contact Hans.' I heard his voice in my mind. I felt my mind being opened. Why would he want to do that? Why would he want to let him know I failed?

"No," I said, preparing for him to kill me. I then saw something; his arm was glowing. I then found myself sending the connection out. I was contacting Hans even though I didn't want to. Why? He was only a few months old, Did awaken his potential in that hell? If so how? It was a moment of silence, I took my eyes off them for a second to see everyone staring into space. Did he make a live feed for them? 'What Jeane?' I heard Hans's voice in my head. 'I told you not to contact me until you killed him.' Apollos tightens his grip and says. 'Tell him you took my head.' I felt my mouth move.

"Yes, I took his head, but I'm badly wounded." Hans was silent for a moment. 'He then said I'm connecting to your mind.' How was he going to fake that? As I felt Hans penetrate my mind, I could only feel violated. Everyone could see into my mind,  everyone could see what he was going to do. Apollos then sent the memory, I saw it. A memory of me taking his head and him disintegrating. There was a moment of morbidity in his thoughts. All the Death surrounded me, as his siblings were finishing off the others. all while I was surrounded. 'Hans, I need you, Please help me.' He was still silent; I said, "There are others who are still alive."

'You've served me well; they will no doubt torture the information from you.' It was as I feared, he had planned this from the start. 'I forbid you from speaking where I am, even when I free you from me.' The shock took me by surprise but then said: 'You and the men there are no longer my progenies.' He did it; he abandoned us here to die. He cut the feed, damn you, Hans. The repeating question came back to my head. How did Apollos have such power? The compulsion to kill him went away; I knew I was finally free.

"If you even move, I will twist your head off." I nodded, knowing the position I was in. It was then that someone spoke up. 'You lucky cowardly son of a bitch.' One of my men, who had the audacity? I wanted to kill him. I want to kill that man for antagonizing this monster. I was partially relieved, though, that the attention was off of me. I still had a few more moments to live.

~~~Apollos

Even after everything that has happened, one of them still thinks this was a battle they could win. 'If your siblings had not come, we would have your head.' he continued. I heard his voice, and I released my grip from her slim neck. I wanted to squeeze the life out of her, but I needed her. Lucian began to raise his blade. He was about to take it that the young vampire's head. "No, Lucian." He was curious for a second, but then he knew what I was about to do. He smiled as he sheathed his broken sword.