A madman's determination.

I had spent so much time trying to strike him down. I had spent so much time trying to destabilize her, I had no idea I was being played. She told me all those years ago she would help me for a price. Zamiel even saved my life, yet I felt I was only a pawn in a bigger scheme. I felt my plans completely melting away, I felt it all falling apart. She stood they're using my wife's face all these years and she still used her face. Oh, Genevieve how I wish I hadn't failed you. I thought about that moment just for a second. Then I returned to the disappointment of reality, this woman was not her. This was that damned angel Zamiel.

Everything I worked hard to do, is now falling apart. Even if I kill him, she would stop at nothing to come after me. 'I hope you heard me, Hans.' She said using her voice, The sweet poison of that voice filling the air. Why did she have to sound like her? 'If Gabriel is not dead in 10 years you will have lost your immortality.'

"Why would you do this to me?" The anger I felt was overwhelming, she smiled unfazed by the question. 'You still have plenty of time.' I felt the anger in my chest as I said: "Nein ten years is nothing in our time." I was older than him 10 times at least.

I had to kill him before he got a true grasp on being a vampire. If he uses his skills in combat coupled with his vampire abilities he could be a threat. This wasn't to say I was in any real danger for now at least.

"You never answered the question," I said breaking the silence. She smiled a twisted grin and said 'I thought it would be obvious for you.' She said it in such a sweet voice like hers. 'I enjoy torturing you Hans Victalis.'

"This form in many ways represents your highest failure in life." She was right. My fears were truly confirmed. She had nothing more to say, she wanted another reaction before she left, I had no idea what she gained from any of this or from my quest I should have never allowed myself to trust her. "Nein, geh und fick dich." (No go fuck yourself.) She then started laughing, as she left as time began to resume.

I sat in the mansion on the land I had brought years ago, I had no idea I would have to abandon the 7 safe houses she gave away. Fortunately, they only discovered 7 that I had told her, I had 6 more but it was only a matter of time.

I looked at the fields. The beauty of the United States was the fact that they never wanted anything here. They work so hard as a nation to progress, the world war has only United everyone in this nation. "Ilana." She had been sitting on the Queen sized mattress smoking a cigarette unaware of the fact that time was frozen only moments ago. I had looked around the room taking in the pure white walls and how every sunrise made the walls look like they were glowing. How the white and burgundy carpet was so lush your feet would sink in. The mattress had to take blankets on it to handle the unforgiving winter in Norman, Oklahoma. We had been so close but so far away from them, it was a good thing that I had the hindsight to plan... 'Yes, my love.' For sweet voice filling my mind again, Alana was truly a beautiful woman I just never loved her. I know she knows that. "It is time for Gabriel Roberts to die. Notify the others."

She nodded, she knew it was time. It would take a few months to prepare, but I could easily expedite my plan. It was a good thing as the royal inauguration was in a few days.

~~~ Hans

This was excellent, the queen was separated from her son now. Three of the siblings had gone back to their territories and Apollos I don't know why he changed his name to such a foolish one. I took the time to prepare now, I had a few more things to do before he was broken. One of our spies made contact with him, they verified it was him. Not that it made any difference, they were all going to die systemically. My sources were good at getting the information they needed to.