The Carnage of Vampires.

~~~Gabriel October 14, 1950, After the events at that damn table I was exhausted, I didn't think doing anything would make me this tired. Maybe it was because of all the constant stress I was under. I had laid in the room trying to comprehend the fact that they didn't have doors, I was by myself and was glad that Kaoru at least had a massage house so that we could all be in our respective areas. Though it was still odd that he decided to abandon his room and sleep in the room next to mine, he had a large bedroom twice the size of the living arrangements of my old house and he had the most comfortable bed I had ever seen. Yet he decided to accompany a room across from mine. The question then begins to run through my head again was he my brother-in-arms or was he just another vampire following the orders of Queen Lilith?

'No.' I heard that voice break into my thoughts and it was late it to have been 1:30 in the morning. 'I was your brother when we were fighting in that battle, I was your brother every day during World War II. ' A twinge of anger was present that he had been reading my mind and invading my thoughts. That was something that I found unnecessary, I rose from my mattress and found him at my door. His golden eyes shone brightly in the night, something I had seen before it was when I met Lilith that first night. His mansion was huge, but for some odd reason, it was only one floor I had noticed this in a lot of upper-class Japanese homes. They would only have one floor and the whole house would be spread all over, It was beautiful in a sense because it allowed you to have a spacious yet appreciative way of living. Though it was also rather old, this had to have at least been built by the 19 century I only learned this recently as I was exploring the city, I didn't do it too much because I didn't want too much attention. The Japanese were always staring at me and I stuck out like a sore thumb because of my skin color in my height.

"What do you want?" I said almost standoffish in my doorway, and he walked past me unfazed by me and turned on the light. He had worn a black shirt and white pants. 'You don't need to be so standoffish, I'm only here to talk.' I turned and I still couldn't believe how big my room was, it had many accommodations he had such expensive tastes just like the queen. From the fact that it had its bathroom to the fact that I had furniture, I had a walk-in closet for clothes and even a small dresser for underwear. We then sat on the, and his eyes stared into mine.

'Do you feel betrayed?' The question was so sudden and yet it left a silence that I had to fill with my voice. "No." I didn't feel betrayed I felt like I was stuck in a grasp I couldn't escape from. 'I could help you.' My eyebrow raised trying to comprehend what he just said. "How?" I said almost trying to figure him out. 'I can help you find the vampire that started all of this.' For a second there a time stopped, if I got rid of him there might have been a chance for me to go back to my regular life. How did he know?

'His maker was once part of her inner circle.' His voice was cool as ice and somehow I knew he was telling the truth. 'He tried to kill you 3 times.' Had it been that many times? I was thinking to myself? 'Except the last time when we last saw each other.' I looked at him strangely and said: "No the last time we were attacked by mortars." He looked calmly and said 'You passed out before he made himself known but he tried to capture you while we carried you to safety.'

~~~Kaoru

April 1, 1945 'Fuck he passed out and he's bleeding.' I turned to look at Gabriel and I saw the gun in his hand he was clenching it even though he was out passed out. Then it happened I was blindsided but I refused to fall; I looked to see who attacked me it was him. His eyes were blue and piercing like knives and he seemed to have gotten to some of the Japanese soldiers. His hand was inside of me and he was trying to dig in deeper, I grabbed the arm that was inside of me with my free hand and broke it I then threw him a few yards away. "He'll recover soon we need to get Gabriel somewhere safe." We moved to get him to a medic and Jason decided to protect him, while we dealt with the threat.