Downfall.

Carter October 23rd, 1950

I woke up again to the pain of my skin being flayed off of me again. 'Your loyalty to the queen will be your undoing.' His scalpel blade separates the skin of my chest from my ribs. They gave me just enough blood to heal my wounds but that was it. These chains that I was bound in were burning my skin, they must've been silver imbued holy water. Vampires are susceptible to it, as we are severely weakened by it. It burns our skin but doesn't stop regeneration it's consistently burning it, every time I heal my skin would only just be burned off all over again smelling like bacon on a skillet. It helps they kept them tight enough to where it wouldn't burn through my skin to the bone, but loose enough to where it would keep me secure. Every time I tried to break free I was greeted by Ms.Johnson. That wasn't her real name it was Ilana Goldsmith, and she was somehow alive. She had multiple scars all over though even more were prevalent on her face. Her right eye was no longer present as it had been stabbed out by my knife. Her hair was shaved off to the point she was nearly bald, you could see where the bullet head pierced her skull. I'm still trying to understand how she was still alive. Could it have been because she was a werewolf? Or was it because I had not tried hard enough? Bullets from that revolver should have been strong enough to penetrate her hide and fur. She wore a white T-shirt and regular jeans, she also wore some boots.

"I am Carter Davidson I was a private first class in the United States Army and I am a veteran of World War II, I am also one of Queen Lilith's Royal Guard and I have served her for five years."

Hans was standing there dressed in regular business attire. He had a button-down white dress shirt black pants and a black tie. He looks like he attended a church or worked as a teacher, he almost looks trusting too. His face said everything though; he was pissed at my resistance I had been here for a while and I had managed to piss him off by just not saying much.

His thick German accent sends memories back to when I first met him When he killed my squad. Most of them were murdered by him and Joseph had been twisted to his will. It was a good thing Gabriel decided to kill him, it took a lot out of him. I could tell he didn't want to kill his comrades but Joseph was a traitor. In the same breath so was I, I never told Lilith what happened to me I just said he attacked and gave me an ultimatum.

"Go fuck yourself," I said with the energy I had left. He used the scalpel to carve into me even more. I had started bleeding all over again, the pain no longer numb and the blood hitting the white floor of this hospital.

'Tell me everything you know.' He could force the information out of me, he could command me to spill the secrets I was privy to. He wanted to know where Gabriel was he also wanted to know how Gabriel awakened. What Gabriel saw happen to his wife was supposed to drive him to suicide or at least madness. He did not expect Gabriel to want to fight he did not expect him to want to do everything he could to get his revenge. He wants the same thing from both of us, he wants us to break so he can savor our misery.

The blade went deeper and he began to flay my chest the pain was maddening, I used to scream in pain when it happened now I just wince in pain. 'You've been at this for two days.' Ilana's voice sounded almost annoyed. 'He won't break and he has to report to that pale bitch soon.'

I chuckled because they know they weren't going to get it out of me willingly. 'What are you laughing at traitor?' His eyes showed anger, I knew he had to be disappointed in the fact that I would not sell out my Queen. 'Why don't you just order him to tell you?' He turned to her and said: 'Where's the entertainment in that?'