Cast out

~~~Zamiel

I sat and watched as everything unfolded, I was sitting in the empty void watching Gabriel. He had not bothered to speak to me since the incident, he didn't even bother calling for me to make a deal. Why? Maybe he knew I wasn't going to give it to him? Though it's unimportant at this point, I never involve myself with such things, especially with humans. They are born in this world alone they grow up and then they have children and then they die. Their life spans were so painfully short, all I had to do was blink and I would have seen the rise and fall of their bloodlines.

'What are you doing Zamiel?' Uriel had found himself frequenting, my empty space. "What do you want little brother?" I skipped the question it was a reason why he was here. He was still using his human form, it was so bad feeling that he wanted to be among them. I could live with them but not for as long as he's been doing it. 'I have come to inform you that I have alerted the others of what you've done.' It was at that moment I felt something I haven't felt in a while. Humor, I started laughing uncontrollably.

I laughed so hard that I knew if I felt pain my stomach would feel like someone was punching me. 'What's so funny?' I was still laughing and then when I finally stopped he had been clearly angered. 'I don't know what's been so funny about what you've been doing.' I smiled and said: "Do you know who the 4th Horseman is?" His eyes widened as then the realization came to him, the fourth Horseman was always an angel. 'The fourth Horseman was meant to stop all of the other horsemen.'

"Exactly." It was only then that he realized he was surrounded, he had tried to shed his human form, but it was too late for that. Within seconds two of the archangels stood there. 'Brothers we need to stop her.' Michael stood there in all of his glory, he took his true form but he had turned into a miniature version of it. Michael had eight wings with white and gold feathers, a centaur body with a snake tail, and eight halos all of which on different wings. He was so Indescribable from Humanity's perspective and yet that was just the beginning, his torso was of a human's, but it had been changed by him to fit him more. An elongated human torso with eyes coming out of the pectorals. He had decided to wear his human face, but he usually had a skull face with horns. He represented virtue, power, and loyalty. All of these things were true, he was loyal to a cause that he had been given by our creator.

Gabriel was with him, he had taken his Angelic form to. He was prepared for combat just like Michael, the dimension we were in was infinite in mass so we could take our true forms without disturbing the universe around us. Gabriel was the fastest of us, he could kill an entire galaxy in seconds and he proved it. Gabriel had four black and gold wings, his two legs had reverse bipedal joints that we're capable of allowing him to reach heights unimaginable. When you looked at his legs they looked like black parallel lines that had a robotic look. You move down his feet and realize there is nothing but points that stick into the ground. He could run so fast that you could lose your head and you wouldn't even notice you were dead. On top of that they were so strong they could kick a sun completely out of orbit. He had a black torso that vaguely resembled humans but was not human. He had human arms but could they really be considered human? He had made modifications to the arms to make him look more beautiful. He had black feathers that he grew out of them and had six fingers instead of five. He also had another set of arms that were hidden behind his back that allowed him to have an element of surprise. He had a head that was floating above the Torso he had the face of a child a man and an elderly woman. All of those eyes could focus on a Target if it had to. The Halo in the horns protruding from the heads made him look like divine punishment. Gabriel was the epitome of speed, passion, and kindness.

"I only needed two of the angels, and plus the others were busy, but they decided to tell us everything." The look of rage on his face the fact that he was shedding his human look was...satisfying. I then continued: "They didn't care what happened to humanity and to be honest, no one does. We could easily start the apocalypse of Humanity whenever we want to."