☃️ Let It Snow! ☃️

*Happy tears* I'm so glad some of you love Hitoshi like I do 😂 He's seriously my favorite character - even if I write him to be a little more saucy than he's probably supposed to be 😈

I also actually enjoy doing these shorts 🤗 I wouldn't mind doing more. It's a nice break on my brain from the main story 🤪

❄️

"Hitooooshiiiiii!" You taunted the poor guy for the millionth time.

The city was covered in fresh snow. Hitoshi held your hand tightly as you made your way through the vision of white. The two of you left school bundled up in layers; coats, boots and gloves, but you could tell it still wasn't enough for Shinso.

"No..." he said.

"Why not?" You frowned, "You're no fun."

You were about to pass a park that had plenty of untouched snow to play with. To make your point even further, you started slowing down, forcing Shinso to drag you along.

Shinso sighed, "Its just... cold! And it's wet. It's cold and wet."

"Just a quick snowball fight?"

He grumbled.

"ONE snowball! And I won't bug you anymore. I'll even buy you dinner... if you win that is," you challenged him, playfully.

His brow raised, "Confident, are we?"

You smiled and shrugged, "I just want to get you to play with me."

"Hmm..." he stopped. He still didn't look too happy about it, but you could sense that your pestering was wearing him down.

"Fine," Shinso tilted his head all the way back, "But I want something else if I win."

"What?"

"You'll have to play to find out," he grinned.

"That sounds dangerous," you glared in suspicion, "But okay!"

You ripped your hand out of his and ran to the nearest bush for cover. Because you were a huge dork, you giggled like a child ready to do something naughty. Once you formed a few sturdy snowballs, you slowly peered over the hedge and looked for your purple enemy.

You felt a presence behind you and heard the crunching of snow. Quickly, you used the moves you learned from training. You grabbed, who you thought was Shinso, by the arm and rolled them over your shoulder, straddled them and prepared to snowball them in the face.

Instead of purple, you saw Pink. Mina was wide-eyed but smiled nervously, "Nice reflexes, (Y/N)! But uh, whatcha doin?"

You gasped, "Mina! I'm sorry I almost pulverized your face!"

"That's okay!" She laughed, "Glad to see all our hard work at UA is paying off. I pity the fool who tries to jump you. But really - what are you doing?"

You suddenly remembered your snowball fight and ducked. Luckily, you and Mina were close enough friends that she didn't freak out when your face was practically in her boobs.