Part 30 - Bliss

You were 99% sure you were dreaming...

Shinso's baggy eyes peered down at you. The two of you were in your room, cuddling on your bed. You didn't question it, however - even with his heavy body pressed against yours. It felt just like that day in the hospital.

His smile was contagious. You knew he was having some rather impure thoughts, but you didn't mind. You craved his attention, his touch, and the feelings he gave you with each kiss. It was obvious - you'd fallen for him too...

"What's with that face, hot lips?" Shinso's voice completely morphed, "You shouldn't look at me like that unless you're asking for it."

His purple hair was suddenly blond. You flinched and pressed yourself further into the mattress, "Katsuki!"

He licked his lips with burning-red eyes, "Quit! You're too damn cute for your own good..."

Bakugo lowered his face to yours, but when his lips met yours, they were cold. No, that wasn't right. He always felt like a furnace. When he pulled away after a single peck, you were staring into the heterochromatic eyes of Todoroki.

"Is this okay?" his soothing voice was like velvet against your eardrums, "Tell me to stop, otherwise..."

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

You rolled off the bed, causing Todoroki to topple sideways. This didn't make a lick of sense! You were just having some kind of perverted dream - that's all! You backed into your bookshelf, but the impact wasn't enough to wake you.

"(Y/N)?" The boy on the bed now had green, unkempt hair. Izuku's normal timidness was nowhere to be seen. He looked happy, but determined, a similar expression he had during training. He kicked off the bed and landed right in front of you. You let out a startled gasp and covered your mouth with your hands.

You already kissed enough people for one dream...

Izuku laughed, and lightly held your wrists, "It's okay. I just wanted you to know how I feel..." He blushed slightly as he kissed your knuckles.

Oh, gods...

WAKE UP you dirty birdie!

***

You woke in a sweat, throwing your blankets onto the floor. Thankfully, your ringtone shook you from whatever the hell that was...

You thought about what Tsu said in class a while back. Having someone - a boyfriend - would be nice. Not just for your quirk but for your mental health at this point! Was it possible to like more than one person at a time?

They're all so different...

"Ugh..." you rolled over and grabbed your phone from you dresser, "Holy hell!"

You had about ten notifications each from everyone in your class. Even Shinso had called a few times. Why was everyone up so early?

The clock read noon - oh...

Good thing you didn't have class today. You were hardly awake when Shinso walked you the rest of the way home last night. He did give you a goodbye kiss but nothing to trigger that freakish dream of yours.

Midnight didn't say anything when you got home, and she hadn't bothered to wake you up. You weren't even sure she was home. You sighed, and decided to see what your friends had to say before you hashed things out with your aunt.

There were so many messages. You skimmed the bottom few but opened the ones from Izuku. At first, he sounded worried about Iida - something about him being off at the party last night. Then, it turned into a scrapbook of photos he'd taken from the internet.