Happy Valentines Day!!!

AN: Heyo!
We're such busy-bees, sometimes I forget that holidays exist lol.. We should have a cutesy episode for Valentines! (This won't be cannon to this story, just some cute garbage: NOT A REAL EPISODE)
(And maybe some scary garbage?! Hehe. I don't want to spoil it but it could get gruesome - skip ahead if you get spooked!)

** Hitoshi Shinso **

The school day was over and you opened your locker door to grab your other shoes. Instead of laces, your fingers touched smooth parchment.

Curious, you pulled out a red envelope - addressed to you. You turned around, checking if anyone was nearby watching. It looked like you were alone, so you ripped the lip off the envelope and read its contents.

You'll always be mine.

"Always." Someone breathed into your ear.

You jumped, "Eeeek! Hitoshi!" Scowling, you spun on your heel. A bouquet of lavender roses was suddenly right up against your face. Their sweet scent smothered you as you tried to find Shinso's face.

"Surprised?" He chuckled.

"Kinda!" You scoffed but smiled. He lowered the flowers and gently placed them into your hands. "These are for me? Thank you, Hitoshi..." you said.

"Of course. You're only my favorite person."

"Your note too?" you smirked.

"Mhm."

"Sounds like I don't really have a say in the matter. I guess I'll just accept my fate," you sighed but knew your teasing was working.

Hitoshi leaned against you, pressing you into the lockers behind you. "Don't you know by now? I'm a criminal. I make poor innocents like yourself into my slaves."

You rolled your eyes, "Okay-"

Fog clouded your mind. You couldn't move or speak. You could only see the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Sorry, (Y/N). I'm just a little possessive," he purred. As soon as his lips captured yours, your mind was released. He gently held the back of your neck so he could deepen the kiss without you escaping. He felt you chuckling and pulled away, "What?"

"Did you get me these flowers so I couldn't slap you?" You asked.

"It's working, right?"

You shook your head and tossed the bouquet aside. With your free arms, you wrapped them around Shinso's neck and pulled him back into a kiss. He nibbled on your bottom lip before sliding his tongue into your entrance. You yelped when you were hoisted off the ground. Shinso held the back of your thighs as you crossed your legs around his waist.

"We're going to get caught again, Shin..." you blushed.

"Maybe," but he showed no interest in stopping, "Happy Valentines Day, kitten..."

** (???) **

"Midnight! I'm home!"

You were giddy and didn't even care if your aunt pestered you with lewd questions. You had just gotten back from an amazing date with Shinso. Well, "date", you basically made out the entire time. You were finally official so neither of you held back anymore.

You grabbed an empty vase from the kitchen and put your purple roses in some water. "Hm," you smiled and skipped about the house, looking for your mysteriously silent aunt.

"Midnight?" You called again, "Helloooo?"

You turned the corner to her bedroom and stopped. It felt like you ran into an invisible wall and the impact broke you. Your insides twisted themselves into tight knots.

"M-Midnight?" You stammered, "Aunty?"

Crimson letters decorated the hallway. The "paint" was sloppy and patchy as if someone used their hands to write it. You swallowed and blinked the fearful tears from your eyes...

You'll always be mine.

Feeling both brave and stupid, you tiptoed down the hall, praying that the blood didn't belong to Midnight. But who else? You were trembling and the metallic scent burning your nostrils wasn't helping.

"Midnight?" Your voice was no louder than a squeak. When you reached her bedroom door you noticed a pair of legs draped across the bed.

That was it...

Her head, arms, torso were all clumps of dark matter, and her legs were left to bleed out.

You fell back against the door, your legs refusing to hold you up any longer. Bile burned against your esophagus. No.. not Midnight... it's not her... it's not her...

You slid until your butt hit the floor. Tears fell from your eyes but you were hardly breathing. Your chest was so tight it felt like your ribcage wanted to crush your heart.

"Gods..." with shaking hands you attempted to get your phone from your pocket. You could hardly hit the 9-1-1 numbers without fudging it up.

Then, you saw something staring at you from beneath her bed.

A wild scarlet eye with a hand covering the rest of the face. Tomura crawled like a possessed corpse from the dark depths, revealing his faded-blue hair. You choked on the scream struggling to escape from your body.

"(Y/N)!" He cooed, "You made it! I've been racking my brain for weeks, thinking of some way to have you... I found a solution... see."

He sprang from his hiding spot. Like a black, leaping spider with hands of instant death. You screamed and nearly dodged him. Adrenalin forced you to crawl out of the room and then sprint down the hall.

"(Y/N)!" Tomura chuckles, "don't you see? We need each other. I need a queen... a butcher... to help me ruin this garbage society..."

Before you could feel the doorknob to your sweet freedom, two arms wrapped around your torso. His hands were careful to not disintegrate you, but his hold was anything but loving.

Your voice was hoarse from all the screaming and sobbing, but Tomura seemed completely at peace. You kicked and pulled at his arms, but he just chuckled and nestled his head into the crook of your neck.

"Mine," he laughed, "mine, mine!"

AN:
Sorry. I have a morbid side... Lol!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :)