Part 21 - This Means War

The lights inside Momo's house flickered until they completely shut off. The pile of bodies already on top of you squirmed in distress.

"What's happening?" Hagakure squeaked.

Momo huffed, "It's just Denki messing with us. Probably..."

It was almost pitch black, minus the moonlight from outside. You felt Ashido digging her nails into your arm and it started to burn, "Ah! Acid, Mina!"

"Sorry! Sorry!" she whispered.

From the outside, someone was doing a poor job at trying to sound scary. It might've been an attempt at ghost noises? But you couldn't be sure. It sounded more like a whale calling to its friends.

"Do you see anything, Momo?" you asked.

She pressed her nose against the window, "I did earlier. I swear I saw that little-"

"Boo!"

Momo staggered backward and tripped over herself. A bright flash then blinded you all. After blinking a few times and trying to get the blotches out of your vision, you saw Mineta sitting on top of Denki's shoulders wearing a black cloak over the both of them.

They both had terrible grins, and you realized what they'd done. In Mineta's hand was a phone that he just used to take a photo of you all. You could only imagine what it looked like - a bunch of girls in sleep attire screaming in fright. When you looked over at Momo, you realized she had the brunt of it, sitting on her bottom and giving Mineta a full-on crotch shot.

"Hey! We didn't agree to do that!" you heard Sero hissing at them from somewhere outside.

Just how many of them were out there?! Mineta and Denki just giggled and took off running, "Thanks for the free content, ladies!" Mineta called out.

"That... creep!" Momo cried.

"They should know not to joke like that! Not after we were attacked by real villains!" Uraraka said.

"Too soon," Jiro agreed.

"In their defense," Tsu said, "They didn't look very threatening. Ridiculous, actually."

"What do we do?" Ashido whined, "I don't want to know what Mineta is going to do with that photo!"

"Yeah, what if I looked hideous!?" Hagakure said. Everyone paused.

"Is it all the boys from our class?" you asked.

"It was hard to tell, they were hiding in the bushes... But we know Denki and Mineta for sure," Momo glowered.

"Should we tell your dad to scare them off?" Jiro asked, "Nothing's scarier to a dude than an upset daddy."

Momo got up and paced the dark bedroom, twirling her bat like a baton. After a moment of pondering, she stopped, "No. I think we should handle this ourselves. They'll regret crashing our slumber party. Right girls?"

Jiro cackled, "Oh yeah! What should we do to 'em?"

Momo hummed to herself, "We don't want to freak my parents out, so nothing loud and flashy." With that, Momo began creating from her wrists, pulling out various items in different shapes and sizes. When she was done, she revealed her treasures with a satisfied grin, "We're going old-school."

Seven girls, including you, tiptoed out the back door, still dressed in your matching pajamas. None of you looked intimidating whatsoever, but Momo stocked you all up with the heavy artillery; water balloons, and silly string.

It was ridiculous, but you couldn't hold back the smile spreading across your face. It was a night be goofy - for once. You figured you all needed it after everything that happened.