S2 Part 24 - A Little Party Never Killed Nobody

You couldn't get the image out of your head.

Not even as you walked the streets - captive yet in public - in your new villain costume. Your hands trembled so you kept them close to your chest.

Just before leaving the villain's hideout wasn't your fondest memory...

***

"What is that..." you dropped the picture but it remained face-up, "Those aren't... they aren't real are t-they?"

"I used to enjoy Valentini's theatrics," Shigaraki said, "Now, it's just obnoxious."

"She's gonna faint," Dabi said with mild concern.

Your eyes fluttered slightly as your brain processed the imagine over and over. Hands. Human hands were piled on a chair, organized as if they were props - not out of the ordinary. Fresh blood flowed from their wrists. One hand stood above the rest, holding a bouquet of roses.

That didn't include the carnage that lay just beneath the chair.

⚠️ Another sensitive image my babies! I mean... I'm a freak for horror movies and gore but it might not be everyone's cup of tea 😅 so heads up! ⚠️

 I'm a freak for horror movies and gore but it might not be everyone's cup of tea 😅 so heads up! ⚠️

Kurogiri appeared behind you and supported your back. Apparently you were swaying like a drunk on a cruise ship.

"Don't get cold feet on me now," Shigaraki said, "I would've started you on something easier but this is the gig."

"I don't understand," you shut your eyes and pinched your brows together, "What am I looking at?"

You felt two hands steadying your shoulders. "The man is a self-proclaimed artist," Kurogiri said, "Photographer to be specific. He dabbles in a, shall we say, distasteful medium."

"Human bodies?" You cried, "Distasteful is an understatement don't you think!"

"What's wrong, cupcake," Dabi hummed, "Aren't you used to seeing a bunch of dead hands by now?"

You looked up at Shigaraki and suddenly felt embarrassed, "Oh... sorry."

Wait. What the hell did you have to be sorry for?!

"But what does he want with Shinso?" you dared to ask, "He's not going to... his hands aren't in there right?!"

Dabi chuckled darkly. He pushed away from the bar, making his chair scratch the floor. "Aww. Is the Butcher's daughter scared?"

He took a few lazy steps towards you and Kurogiri.

"How disappointing," he said, "And here I thought you were actually dangerous. Turns out you're just a tease."

"A tease? Where do you get off!"

"Guys," Shigaraki scolded, "Let's not get sidetracked."