Part 6 - A Sticky Situation

Oh no...

You struggled against the purple ball now attached to your foot, keeping you cemented to the floor. More were thrown your way, but you were able to dance around most of them. You secretly always thought Mineta's quirk was comical - I mean, who has sticky balls for hair? But there you were, at his mercy.

"I know what you're thinking," Mineta hummed to himself, "People underestimate me all the time. I'm mysterious that way."

You thought desperately about what to do next. He was doing his part as a villain - talking too much - and giving you some time. You and Asui were trapped at the moment, and you had no abnormal strength currently to help you out.

A dreadful thought crept into your mind.

No. No. No. No. Noooooooooo...

But what choice did you have!?

"H-hey," you put on your most pitiful, damsel-in-distress performance, "Can we talk about this, Mineta?"

You played with your hair slightly and even overdid it with a girlish pout, pressing out your bottom lip (and your chest a little bit...) knowing Mineta couldn't resist even an awkwardly charming female. Your plan worked. He already had stars in his eyes.

"Of course, my lady!"

"Such a bummer that I'm about to lose," you even changed your voice a tad, "I guess I'm already your prisoner..."

Mineta stared at you like you had given him a million dollars.

"I mean, you're amazing. You caught me and Asui. There's no way we could've found... what were you guys hiding, anyway?"

"Oh!" Mineta wiped the drool from his lip, "W-We had a detonator. Super easy to hide on Bakugo's costume."

Great. It was on Bakugo the entire time? You had so many opportunities to grab the detonator! Hopefully, Midoriya or Iida would notice as they brawled with that angry hedgehog. There was a slight chance they'd hear you if you shouted loud enough, but one crisis at a time. You snapped your fingers, "Darn it! You guys are just too smart. I guess I should surrender now, huh?"

Mineta was blushing so badly that he gave himself a nosebleed. This might work, you thought, only because it was Mineta. And because it was Mineta, you didn't feel too bad working him like this.

"Y-yeah! I just need to tie this on you," Mineta had a similar white rope to the one Bakugo had.

Hope was restored. He had to get close to you in order to tie that around you. You watched as his trembling hands drew near. That could give you the window you needed. Although, you were horrified at the same time. You would never hear the end of this...

This is for our team, Midoriya!

You still cried internally.

"Alright," you let out a princess sigh, "Come on then. I won't struggle."

You worried that you went too far and that he would pass out before he even got to you. He staggered a bit, but his creepy grin returned. He muttered to himself some lewd comments that you couldn't totally make out. Ugh - this is torture!

"YOU DAMN NERD!" Bakugo's voice boomed.

Your heart leaped into your throat. Did he really capture Iida and Midoriya? You couldn't see either of your friends, but you saw Bakugo stomping out of the ruble. No one followed him. Your mind raced - what happened to the other two? Were you really the only one left? Would other teammates arrive?