{Deleted Scenes: Leather & Lace}

⚠️Warning: Chapter is freakishly long because I have no control over my life lmao. 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ (On a serious note, slight mentions of past traumas ahead. If affected please read with caution.)⚠️
~~~~~

《2017》

*Nikki*

I smiled as I laid in bed next to Mal.

It was a lazy day so since the Twins and Stevie, who are the high schoolers, have a day off from school for Teacher Planning or something, so we decided to let them sleep in.

Meanwhile, Ava was staying over at Dylan's for the night (which nearly gave me a hernia last night for the x-teenth time in a row).

Jasper is living with Kylie, his wife and high school sweetheart, so they're at their new apartment together. The got married just recently last January and soon after had their first child, a baby Talulah Jade, together, and who is turning 1 in three months. It was all sudden and a little bit fast, but Jasper is a good husband and father to Kylie and his daughter, working and putting himself through school, and Mal and I cant get enough of our granddaughter.

Zander is filming a documentary in San Francisco for a class project with Brandon and some other friends so he's out of town for the weekend.

I smiled as I kept watching Mal sleep, slowly stroking her cheek.

Me and her are coming up on our 25th wedding anniversary soon.

God.... How the fuck did I end up getting so lucky? How is she even mine?

This is a woman that has always been so fucking out of my league..... Puts even Aphrodite to shame with how beautiful she is...... Skin tougher than any metal in the universe.... She's caring beyond reason, loving..... The greatest doctor..... The strongest mother..... The greatest friend anyone could ever ask for.....

My other half.......... Where the hell would I be without her?

My thoughts are pulled away from Mal's face moving as she murmured softly and her brown eyes slowly opened, looking up at me sleepily before smiling.

"Good morning," I murmured as she stretched a little bit as she curled up closer to me.

"Good morning..." she murmured. "You're so warm...."

I chuckled as I hugged her close. "Well, enjoy it while you can, we gotta be up soon."

She just whined and curled closer into me. "Can't we just stay here in bed forever?" she mumbled.

I laughed as I rolled onto my back and she kissed the center of my chest and rested her head on my chest.

"We've got 3 hungry high schoolers that need breakfast soon," I said, stroking her back. "You know Micah can be a grouch when he's hungry."

"Yeah, wonder where he gets that from," she joked, making me scoff and smack her butt as she giggled.

She then smiled and looked up at me, reaching up and playing with my hair.

"Can't believe we're about to celebrate 25 years together," I added.

"Mmm, 34 years if you want to count Vegas," she said with a murmur, tracing her fingers over the tattoos on my chest.

I thought about it, then shrugged.

"Vegas was fun," I said, making her giggle and hug me close when suddenly there was scratching at the door and all of a sudden Leica and Houdini hot on barge in and tackle us in bed, making us laugh and shout.