{Chapter Sixxty-One}

⚠️Warning: Slight mentions of loss, death, and trauma mentioned within the chapter.⚠️

~~~~~

*Mallory*

Its been months, since Nikki and I got back together, and for the most part its been great, and I couldn't be anymore happier, if that were even possible.

I moved in with him after about 2 months of us getting back together, mostly since Mick met a girl, Emi, who is another backup singer, and both started dating.

I don't trust her, though....

I earned my D.O. medical degree, and am now earning my residency.

I decided on being an ER nurse, and will look into being a travelling nurse so I could be able to work on tour for the boys when needed, and also be able to sing backup since they still want me as their backup singer as well.

I applied to LAC+USC Medical Center to earn my residency and its been a great experience working with the other nurses and doctors. I do check in on my old collegues at Sunset General since we became close.

Nikki and the guys had worked hard with the album and prepare it for the release and the world tour that's going to soon follow it, releasing videos for Dr. Feelgood and Don't Go Away Mad, which have gained a lot of positive feedback and hype, especially for the album.

Tonight is the premiere party for Dr. Feelgood, which was released just yesterday.

I stood in the bedroom, still in my bathrobe and hair damp from my shower, staring at the dress bag hanging on the closet door, containing the outfit Sharise helped me pick out for tonight.

I sighed as I hugged myself.

Would it really be a good idea...?

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening.

"Hey, Mal, we gotta get going in an hour," Nikki said, walking into the room. He's already dressed in black jeans, boots and an unbuttoned shirt.

I sighed as I sat on the bed. "I don't know if I should go...."

He looked over and frowned. "What? What do you mean?"

I looked over at him as he seemed to know what I was talking about, and sighed softly.

"Baby," he said as he walked over, sitting next to me as he wrapped an arm around me. "You know we talked about this...."

The only downside of Nikki and I getting back together was the wave of backlash and hatred I had sent my way.

Despite getting clean and starting over, people still never forgot about the person I became, the person they saw.

A gold-digging crack whore groupie that kills everything she even touches.

Even though many people are happy for us, at the same time others aren't too thrilled, mostly fans, and its lead to me recieving a lot of hate, insults, and even death threats since I got back together with Nikki, and its even affected my time at work a bit.

Nikki and the guys had tried their best to have everyone leave me alone and clear my name a little. Even Skid Row tried tellin others that I'm not what everyone thinks, but they can all only do so much..

There have even been times I've thought of leaving only so I wouldn't cost Nikki and the rest of the Crüe their career, but he's talked me out of it.

"I know we talked about it, but.... Nikki, people still talk... I know what they say, and....." I said, my voice shaking.

"Well fuck what they're saying, none of it is true," he said.