{Deleted Scenes: The Bullwinkle}

⚠Warning: Contains scenes depicting violence, vandalism, and destruction of property. ️⚠️

~~~~~

《1981》

*Mallory*

Bang bang bang bang bang bang!

I groaned as I woke up, Nikki's arms still around me as I kept hearing random loud bangs.

"What the hell.....?" I murmured as then Nikki groaned and woke up.

"What is that?" he yawned as I looked at the time.

[2:37 AM]

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

"OW FUCK!!!!" Vince's voice shouted.

"Ugh, seriously?" I mumbled, getting up and throwing on a pair of panties, shorts and Nikki's Ratt tshirt before walking out and seeing Vince and Tommy messing with the door surrounded by nails and 2 hammers, Vince sucking on his thumb with a pained look in his face.

"Guys, what the fuck?" I groaned, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Are you trying to get Mick to kill you?"

"What are you doing?" Nikki groaned as he stood next to me.

"Oh, uhhh.... We're just making sure the door's nailed shut tight, no biggie," Tommy said weirdly.

"It is, I just added some extra bolts I stole from the construction site to it yesterday," Nikki said.

"It should be safe, guys," I yawned with a whine.

"Yeah, that was before T-Bone here broke up with the Bullwinkle," Vince said.

"He did what?!" Nikki said in shock, my eyes also widening in surprise.

"Okay, see, I may have realized she was a liiiiiiiittle..... U-Unstable...." Tommy explained. "So I.... I called her and broke it off....."

"You did it through the phone?" I said in shock. "That's just fucked up, T-Bone...."

"She scares me, okay!?" Tommy argued loudly.

"Yeah, she's a fucking psycho. The other day we're watching TV and she nearly took me out with a lamp just for asking her to move down the couch a bit to sit down," Vince scoffed. "Don't know where the fuck T-Bone finds these bitches."

"That's why we're nailing the door shut some more, just in case she comes around here," Tommy said.

"Wait, oh my god, how long ago was this?" Nikki asked.

"..... Bout an hour ago," Vince said with a shrug after trying to remember.

"Fuck, okay, babe, call a SWAT team or Crowd Control to get here, but hide the stash first. We can't loose that, it cost me a fucking fortune," Nikki said quickly as he held my shoulders then turned to the others. "Vince, there's some leftover boards from the signs we made for that Halloween party at the Roxy out in the balcony, we can use those for the windows."

"Nikki, hang on, we know she's crazy, but do you really think this woman's gonna storm the place like hellfire?" I said as Vince ran to the balcony while Mick came out, grumbling in anger.

He then saw the scene before him and groaned.

"What did Tommy do this time?" Mick sighed.

"Hey, how would you know it was me?" he scoffed.