{Chapter Thirty-Sixx}

⚠️Warning: Scenes depicting violence and assault ahead. If affected, please read with caution. ⚠️

~~~~~

*Tommy*

Vince and I stood at the airport waiting for MJ, as her flight already landed, me holding a big sign and Vince holding a bouquet of flowers for her.

We all sent some flowers for Dottie and even honored since the band kind of did start in her diner when me, Nikki and MJ met.

The diner was trusted to Mallory, but due to touring and stuff, she decided it was best to co-own it with one of Dottie's grandsons, who she told us on the phone was a nice guy, and is even gonna let Mötley eat at the dinner free for life after everything, mostly since he's also a fan.

She also had to move out of the apartment, so Mick is letting her move back in with him, but for the meantime she was staying with Heather.

"There," Vince said and we look to see MJ walk out of the terminal and we wave her down, Tommy smiling as he held the sign up.

She had a haircut, but nothing drastic, just at her shoulders now, and looked a little bit thinner, but still smiled big when she saw us.

We ran over to each other and she embraced us both in a hug.

"We missed you, MJ," Vince said.

"Guys, its just been a week," she laughed softly as pulled back.

"We still missed you," I smiled big.

"How has everything been?" she asked.

"As crazy as usual," Vince scoffed. 

"Come on, they got a really great Italian diner here you'll like, we're all eating there after the show tonight," I said.

"Sounds great," she smiled as Vince took one of her bags for her and I took the other while she kept her duffel bag and handbag.

***

*Mallory*

We got to the hotel and dropped my luggage off, then arrived to the venue where everyone was just relaxing and hanging out, soundcheck already done.

"There you are," Mick smiled as we pulled each other into a hug. 

"Hope you've been well," I said. "How's your back?"

"Ehh, its still a bitch, but what can you do?" he chuckled as we pulled back.

"Aww, Mick, why won't you let me hug you?" Tommy pouted.

"Because I'll beat you even more stupider if you do," he said as we hugged.

Tommy looked offended as Vince burst out laughing, making me quietly scold Mick.

"Mal," a voice said and I turn to see Nikki walk over.

"Nikki, h-hi..." I said as the others stepped aside and decided to leave us.

He looked a little better than when I last saw him, but a bit sleepy.

"I.... I-I'm sorry about Dottie..." he said, a sad look on his face. "She was a good woman..."

I pursed my lips and looked down.

"I know she meant a lot to you," he said. "Hell, she was your home before any of us... I really am sorry for your loss..."

I sighed. "Thank you, Nikki.... She's in a good place now..."

He nodded and took a deep breath.