{Chapter Fourty-Two}

*Mallory*

Soon it was the day of the wedding. It was taking place at a really fancy hotel Heather's parents booked.

I've been living with Mick for a few weeks since the incident and have also been working on getting into medical school. So far, the East Coast seems promising...

I've never told Sharise about me and Vince. Yeah, they broke up, separated and all, but I pretty much broke the girl code. She could hate me forever... And I deserve it....

As far as anyone knows, Vince did rescue me after Nikki's rampage, and took me to his home. No one except us both know what really happen and plan to keep it that way for the rest of our lives.

"You look gorgeous, sweetheart," Heather's mother excitedly said as me and her finished adjusting her dress as she faced the mirror.

We all were dressed in our bridesmaids dresses and had our make up and hair done the day before. I had missed the bachelorette party due to obvious reasons (didn't really want Heather and her friends asking why I had a bunch of fading bruises), so I had Sharise go without me and say I caught a really bad flu.

"God, I'm so excited, I can barely breathe!" Heather said excitedly, then swayed a little, making me and "Ohh, I actually can't."

"Alright, easy girl," I laughed as me and her mom steadied her. "Tommy's a handful, but you got this."

She laughed and nodded as then Sharise walked over.

"Hey, any chance the guys are ready? Its about time we start heading out," she said.

"Not sure. I'll go check on them," I smiled.

Heather nodded as I stood up and headed out down the hall to where the guys were getting settled.

I knocked on the door and walk in, seeing the guys just chilling around the room.

"Hey," I said. "The bride's getting her final touches on and heading out."

"She's really gonna marry me, huh?" Tommy asked excitedly as he headed to the mirror, trying to adjust his tie. "This isn't some kind of sick joke, is it?"

"Life's a sick joke," Mick laughed softly as he took a sip of his vodka