{Chapter Seven}

*Nikki*

Friday night soon came and I had finished getting ready for my date with Mallory.

However, for some fucking unknown reason, I was nervous!

Why am I even nervous? This is a thank you gift to her for all the hard work she's put in to help the band.

.... Or maybe it's more....

"Would you just relax?" Mick scoffed. "Its movie and dinner, not a meeting with the Princess."

"For me, it technically is," I sighed as I paced the living room.

"Wow.... That was so sweet that it almost actually made me throw up," he said before taking a swig from the bottle of Jack in his hand.

I then heard a door open and close and turned around to see Mallory walk out....

"Whoa..." I said quietly, smiling as I admired her.

" I said quietly, smiling as I admired her

(Picture: Mallory's Date Night Look)

"Well... What do you think?" I asked.

"You look.... Wow..." I said.

Mal giggles, blushing as she looked down.

"Close your mouth, you're drooling and you look dumber than Tommy," Mick snickered.

"Mick," Mal scolded with a laugh as I closed my mouth, rubbing the bottom of my lip to see if he was lying.

"Well, might as well scram before you two miss the movie," Mick said, chugging down the rest of the Jack he had.

We laughed as Mal walked over.

"Don't wait up, old man," I chuckled as Mick shoo'd us away and we walked out.

"So what movie are we watching?" Mal asked as I locked up.

"Some vampire movie Vince saw with Lovey before they split that he says was pretty good," I said. "Lost Boys I think was the title."

"Cool," she said as we walked down the stairs.

Considering the theater was only 2 blocks away from our apartment, we decided to just walk there.

"Nikki, thanks again for doing this," She smiled up at me as we walked. "You really didn't have to."

"Well, I wanted to," I smiled as I offered her my arm to hold, and she held on to his as we walked.

She smiled up at me as she hugged my arm. "I really appreciate it."

***

*Mallory*

We soon got to the theater and Nikki bought the tickets, a large popcorn and a large cup of coke for us both.

We claimed our seats and got settled as we waited for the movie to start.