⚠️Before Reading⚠️

Hello fellow readers! Sapph here!

SURPRISE!

Yes, I have actually written my own Mötley Crüe story!

Kind of been a fan of Mötley Crüe since around middle school I believe, when I was starting to get into rock music, but really wish I grew up on them a lot more

A few of my past stories even have mentions of the band.

With the release of the new Netflix biopic of the band, The Dirt, it definitely got me more into the band, and taught me even more about them than I already knew before, as well as got my creative juices flowing to form this story from my crazy little brain (who never wants to shut up 😂😅).

I've been drafting this story for a good while now, and wanted to wait until I had a handful of chapters completed and ready before publishing them before finally putting the story out there.

However, there is some things I want you guys to keep in mind before you start reading.

**Now, the scenes in this story will be based off the recent movie about the band, The Dirt.**

**So for those who have not seen it yet, there WILL be spoilers!**

Note: There will, of course, be scenes that are fictional, since this IS a fan fiction. Just wanted to point that out for you guys as well.

This story will also contain scenes depicting the following:

⚠️ Vulgar language
⚠️ Violence
⚠️ Drug/alcohol abuse
⚠️ Sexual Content
⚠️ Obscenity
⚠️ Death
⚠️ & more related

I advise you, my readers, to read with caution if any of the above affects you in any way.

In any case, I will be posting warnings at the beginning of chapters that contains scenes depicting content such as the ones listed.

Now, without further a do, here is "The Dirt!" 🤘🏻

(Hehe, get it? 'Cause, its the..... I'm lame, just ignore me forever. 🙃)

♡~ sapphire.