{Chapter Twenty-Five}

*Tommy*

So far the tour has been really great and now it was December, where we'll be home next week.

MJ and Razz seemed to be getting really close as a couple lately, which is sweet honestly. I'm happy for her, we all are, because we finally can see her be happy after what happened and despite the divorce madness, but we can see its driving Nikki crazy with jealousy.

He's still refusing to sign the divorce papers, and its stressing MJ out. The only good thing was that she had Razzle, or else who knows what would happen to her.

I'm only just hoping for his sake and MJ's that tonight any turmoil will disappear with what he has planned.

It was Saturday night and we were all going back and forth for the show.

Hanoi just finished performing on stage as opening act and so Motley was up in 10 minutes, Doc asking me to get the backup singers, MJ being one of them.

I walked over to their dressing room, seeing Lola and Tasha walking down the hall, ready.

"Hey, Tommy," Lola flirted as they walked by.

"Sup?" I smirked. "You two ready?"

"Sure are," Tasha said. "Mal's almost done, too."

"She's with her honey," Lola smirked as they giggled like schoolgirls.

"Alright, well, I'll go get her," I laughed. "Doc wants you two to the stage in 10."

"Gotcha," Tasha winked as they walked out and I headed to the dressing room, seeing the door half open.

I was about to knock when I heard Razzle talk.

"So, when are you going to tell them?" Razzle asked.

"Razz..." MJ sighed as I curiously peeked in, seeing as she finished her make up.

"They're gonna find out eventually, love," he said.

"Baby, I promise, we can tell them on Christmas" She said, turning towards him. "I just don't have the heart to tell them, and its such a hard decision... Vince and Tommy, they're like my brothers and Mick.... Hell, Mick's looked out for me like an actual father..." she said.

I frowned. What is she talking about?

"I understand, love," Razzle said to her.

"I promise, I will tell them on Christmas once I've made my decision," she said.

"Take all the time you need..." Razzle assured as he held her hands.

She sighed and nodded as they shared a quick kiss.

I pursed my lips hesitantly as I stepped out.

What could they be talking about?

I sighed, decided to brush it aside for now and ask later, hoping she won't be mad I was eavesdropping, and knocked on the edge of the door before walking in.

"Hey guys," I greeted.

"Tommy, hey," MJ greeted happily.

"Uh, MJ, you're needed on stage in like 10," I said.

"Shoot, right, I'll be ready in 5," she said. "Thanks, Tommy."

I nodded as I headed out, their earlier conversation still stuck in my head.

What could they have been talking about?

***

*Mallory*