{Chapter Seventy}

*Nikki*

It was finally the big day.

To think only ten years ago, we did something like this, and now we're doing it again.

Only difference is we have actual rings instead of Ring Pops. An actual Justice of the Peace instead of an Elvis impersonator. We have our friends and family instead of just four of us, many months of planning instead of 2 hours of it, and we're not drunk and/or high this time.

And we also had Sharon and Ozzy as our witnesses.

It may not be our iconic Sixx Shotgun Vegas Wedding, but it was definitely big, and I'm for sure walking out of here as the happiest man alive....

.... Unless this tie decides to fuck that up....

"Come on," I gumbled, trying to fix it.

"Easy there, pal," Dante laughed as he walked over. "I rather not have to explain to my little cousin that the groom lost his life to a tie before walking the alter."

I scoffed with an eyeroll as he helped out.

Right now the guys and I were in a provided room to get ready and relax in while we waited for the girls, who were getting ready at the hotel since they all stayed over in Alexis's room, whereas the guys and I just met up here and changed into our tuxedos.

"You know, I'm curious," he asked. "Did you call anyone in your family?"

I sighed, looking away. "My grandparents.... Mal only met them like once or twice... And my sister, Cecilia, of course," I said. "She helped Mal with the flowers, they get along great, hence why Mal asked her to be a bridesmaid."

He nodded. "Cool... What about.... You know..." he asked, and I knew what he meant.

I pursed my lips. "You know, I think we've all dealt with plenty of parental drama for the rest of the year," I said.

"Amen to that," Vince said as everyone else agreed loudly.

"Eitherway, Doug's hired some extra security in case any undesirables show up," Mick stated.

"That's good. Last we need is some crazy ex storming in here," Steven said with a laugh.

 Last we need is some crazy ex storming in here," Steven said with a laugh

"Don't jinx it, dude," Rachel snickered.

I scoffed with an eyeroll as Dante finished the tie.

"Thanks, man," I said, patting his shoulder as I took a final look in the mirror, fixing my hair a bit as Tommy walked up to me.

"We're real far from a Vegas shotgun wedding, huh?" He laughed.

I snickered. "Not too late to have the Ring Pops and nude fest in the desert, right?" I joked, making us burst out laughing.

"That was fun, though," he said.

I chuckled and nodded, then looked over at him. "Hey, T-Bone..."