{Chapter Twenty-Sixx}

️⚠️Warning: This chapter contains scenes depicting mentions of domestic abuse/violence against women, mentions of drug/opioid use, and consequences of driving under the influence. Please read with caution if affected.⚠️⚠️

~~~~~

》 December 1984

*Nikki*

Another tour over and we were all finally back in Los Angeles.

It was only a few days until my birthday, but Vince decided to throw us a party now for it, even though there was probably going to be another one on the actual date, but who was Mötley Crüe to deny a good party.

I sat with Tommy, Razzle, and Zutaut, in a part of the living room snorting some lines and drinking while loud music played and everyone [mostly] drank, ate, danced and talked.

Mick then slowly walked over and sat next to me, softly groaning in pain.

"God damn," he said quietly as he settled down.

"You okay there, Mick?" Tommy asked him as I snorted a line.

"Yeah," He said, kind of snapping as usual. "My back hurts from carrying this band all tour."

Tommy and Razzle snickered at his response

"Don't you love this guy?" Tommy laughed.

I finished my lines as then Mal walked up, hugging Razzle from behind and kissing his neck.

"Babe," she said, then whispered something in his ear.

I scoffed quietly as I snorted as Razzle smirked.

"Cheeky little bird," He said, making Mal giggle as they kissed. "I'll be there soon, love. Keep it warm for us, will ya?"

"Of course," She smirked before leaving.

"What was that?" Tommy smirked.

"Oh, uhh, Mallie needs some, ehh... Services of mine over in one of the guest rooms, if you know what I mean," Razz snickered, holding 2 fingers up and sticking his tongue between them, making both Tommy and Zutaut laugh hysterically.

I rolled my eyes as Mick gave them a glare.

"How about you dumbasses at least show Mallory some sort of respect, huh?" he said in a scolding turn. "She's actually different from the regular slobs dropping to their knees for you."

Tommy and Zutaut snickered quietly as Razzle got up.

"Alright, apologies, I really do have a lot of respect for her and... I think I really do love her," he said. "Something special, that one, I tell ya."